What's new

*Paid Job* Need Beta Testers for East West Template

Rtomproductions

So, I'm going to be selling the template I've been using for both my East West official product demos as well as the one minute composer cloud tips I've been producing for East West's Youtube page. This template is essentially what I've been using for those, but my 3rd party plugins have been replaced by stock Logic plugins.

What you need: at least 32GB RAM, Logic Pro X, and Composer Cloud PLUS or equivalent (i.e. all instruments that can be diamond must be diamond, and you will also need SO platinum).

I literally just need to know if the demo will play on your system and will ask you to upload a Quicktime video screen capture of the demo playing in its entirety, along with screenshots of your activity monitor after all instruments have loaded. I can pay $30 plus you get the template for free. Just send me a message through vi-control and we can go from there. Thanks!

I have LPX, EWHO Diamond but sadly no SO Platinum. If I can be of help without SO just let me know.

Hi Ryan,

I will purchase a month of CC if you want to beta test for Cubase. You don't have to pay either (template would be nice). If you are interested please let me know, I loved you demos/tutorials!

Top Bottom