Over 36 GB of SFX for 85% off

Discussion in 'DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!' started by reutunes, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Jun 9, 2016
    South Africa
    I can confirm their first-time buyer discount of 20% works on top of this deal - quite the bargain!

2. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    I'm not sure which discount you mean but I just tried with an old coupon code of SUB20 and it WORKED... and I'm not even a new customer!

So here is the Cinetools page where you can add stuff to the cart - then apply coupon SUB20 at checkout stage and everything should work. That gets the bundle for 88% off. Great spot Andrew.

Andrew likes this.
  3. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Jun 9, 2016
    South Africa
    Yes that was the discount coupon I was referring too - assumed it was for first time only customers as it popped up when I created my account. Great that it works for anyone though!

4. paulmatthew

paulmatthew Senior Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Yeah I did that initially too . After those purchases I have close to $20 reward cash to spend . These are a great deal . Thanks to Reuben for the heads up.

Andrew likes this.
  5. Robo Rivard

Robo Rivard Senior Member

May 11, 2016
    Québec
    Thanks for the coupon code, it saved me a few bucks. Downloading right now...

Andrew likes this.
  6. Robo Rivard

Robo Rivard Senior Member

May 11, 2016
    Québec
    Just spent some time listening to the libraries... Inspiring stuff! Thanks!

7. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    Pleasure - I think all of the Cinetools stuff is very underrated and whenever I recommend it to people they have never heard of the company! Granted, they are WAV files rather than Kontakt instruments but that suits my drag-and-drop workflow perfectly and the sounds are very well categorised.

8. paulmatthew

paulmatthew Senior Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Heads up to anyone still interested , Cinetools single libraries are now on sale up to 60% off at Loopmasters.