What's new

Out Now! World Strings Oud - an artistic collaboration between Evolution Series and Associate Professor Kim Cunio - $99 Promo - New Testimonial!!

Jdiggity1

Stroking The Frog
Thanks for the awesome demo mate!! It is Oudtastic! :)
For a second there I thought you said "Oudstanding".
Opportunity missed! ..... or not

Congrats on the release! Sounds fantastic and is very fun to play. Not hard to see where all those gigabytes go once you dive into the instrument

OP
pulse

pulse

For a second there I thought you said "Oudstanding".
Opportunity missed! ..... or not

Congrats on the release! Sounds fantastic and is very fun to play. Not hard to see where all those gigabytes go once you dive into the instrument
Thanks Mate it surely was a team effort! So happy to finally have it released into the wild :)

Been trying to come up with Oud puns/slogans.... how about:

Don't be the Oud one out and go grab a copy now!!!! ;) lol

OP
pulse

pulse

I just heard back from the wonderful Theodore Shapiro!!! (Zoolander 2, Ghostbusters, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty)

"It's really good. Very playable, which is the most important thing. I was very quickly able to start feeling like I was making music. Much like the World Percussion, it just sounds great, is intuitive, and eliminates the barrier of trying to make the sample do what you want it to do. Great work!"

Also just a friendly reminder that the promo sale will be over by the end of this month :)

Reactions: Zee
Top Bottom