What's new

OUT NOW - Traveler Series Gypsy Fiddle

Red Room Audio

Greetings! We're excited to announce the latest (and greatest?) addition to our Traveler Series, the Gypsy Fiddle. This is our 3rd fiddle and by far the deepest and most passionate of them all. Recorded in Sofia, Bulgaria, and co-produced by our friend George Strezov, we packed in 20 core & extended articulations - including 2 types of sampled legato - and 15 traditional Gypsy style ornaments. You'll also get 650 inspirational recorded phrases & FX to quickly and easily spice up your track.

Owners of our Celtic and/or Bluegrass fiddles get an extra $10 discount for each that you own, and the same discount applies to new customers.

Thanks as always for your support!
Red Room Audio

gypfid-820x461.png

Features:
  • Deep-sampled Gypsy fiddle recorded in Sofia, Bulgaria by violinist Stoimen Peev
  • Playable multi-sampled instrument
  • 20 standard & extended articulations
  • 15 traditional Gypsy ornaments
  • Over 650 Phrases & FX including hundreds of free-form improvisations
  • 2 types of sampled legato
  • 4 performance modes including customizable Double Stops
  • Scale Lock feature automatically selects ornament intervals in the key of your song
  • TACT (Total Articulation Control Technology)
  • 8-slot FX rack
  • Modern, easy to use, feature-packed GUI
  • 4.4 GB of content / 10,562 samples (24 bit/44.1 kHz NCW)
  • Available for the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1+

Great looking commercial. Is it possible to enquire about that female in the commercial, is it a gypsy in Bulgaria, or done by a studio in, say, USA? Of course its a commercial, but its great.

Last edited:
It's really a beautiful instrument they made out of the recordings with a top player! Also love the tracks of my demo composing buddies. Really cool, especially Tristan's and Reuben's! Well done!

Last edited:
Sounds amazing... perfect sound for recreating the "Fiddle" on this... Transylvanian Lullaby (From "Young Frankenstein"). I was 14 years old when this came out and I saw the movie. This song got me back interested in studying classical and orchestral music at a time when I was strictly into rock...

Top Bottom