Out Now: MALLET FLUX by Native Instruments & Sonuscore

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by SONUSCORE, Nov 8, 2018.

1. SONUSCORE

SONUSCORE Innovative Sampling

Nov 11, 2015
    [​IMG]

We have teamed up with Native Instruments to create the unique instrument Mallet Flux.

Going beyond typical mallet libraries, the instrument uses exquisitely sampled glockenspiel, celeasta, xylophone, vibraphone and marimba to generate compelling sequences through innovative pattern automation and set mallets in motion.

270 presets provide a starting point, but everything is fully customizable − get an idea down fast, then dial in the details to create your own truly unique sounds, patterns, and arrangements.

Mallet Flux runs in Kontakt 6 and the free Kontakt 6 Player.

Available here and check out the walkthrough video: Mallet Flux | Product

Sibelius19, TigerTheFrog and JC_ like this.
  2. colony nofi

colony nofi Senior Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Oh man... after just ponying up for the everything-everything-whatever NI bundle. I don't need this. I really don't. :)
    But I like the concept. Curious to hear what others think of it.

3. I think this sounds great and I like the concept. I don't use "The Orchestra" a bunch but it works well though it eats up my computer, this looks similar but I don't know cpu usage for sure. This is not discounted so i can't see a rush to buy it. If I knew it was going to eventually end up in komplete I'd probably buy it knowing I'd be able to sell it. Not a must have for me, a nice sounding lib, will pass for now.