Out Now: MALLET FLUX by Native Instruments & Sonuscore

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by SONUSCORE, Nov 8, 2018.

1. SONUSCORE

SONUSCORE Innovative Sampling

Nov 11, 2015
    [​IMG]

We have teamed up with Native Instruments to create the unique instrument Mallet Flux.

Going beyond typical mallet libraries, the instrument uses exquisitely sampled glockenspiel, celeasta, xylophone, vibraphone and marimba to generate compelling sequences through innovative pattern automation and set mallets in motion.

270 presets provide a starting point, but everything is fully customizable − get an idea down fast, then dial in the details to create your own truly unique sounds, patterns, and arrangements.

Mallet Flux runs in Kontakt 6 and the free Kontakt 6 Player.

Available here and check out the walkthrough video: Mallet Flux | Product

2. colony nofi

colony nofi Active Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Oh man... after just ponying up for the everything-everything-whatever NI bundle. I don't need this. I really don't. :)
    But I like the concept. Curious to hear what others think of it.

whiskers likes this.
  3. I think this sounds great and I like the concept. I don't use "The Orchestra" a bunch but it works well though it eats up my computer, this looks similar but I don't know cpu usage for sure. This is not discounted so i can't see a rush to buy it. If I knew it was going to eventually end up in komplete I'd probably buy it knowing I'd be able to sell it. Not a must have for me, a nice sounding lib, will pass for now.

4. Tilman

Tilman New Member

Hey guys,

we have uploaded a new video for our new virtual instrument MALLET FLUX:

It shows a nice selection from our 270 different "Scenes" in our mallet ensemble instrument, offering tons of inspiring mallet pre-arrangements. Check them out and watch how many different and fresh colors and styles you can get by just selecting a scene and play some notes or chords!

Tilman Sillescu

whiskers likes this.
  5. ScoreFace

ScoreFace Active Member

Nov 21, 2018
    This library is like a rare gem in the field of mallet instruments: the sound is somehow different, I can't even tell what exactly it is, but it is so beautiful and rich!

whiskers likes this.
  6. tmhuud

tmhuud Brown Belt

Nov 19, 2006
    Hollywood
    It is discounted. $25.

7. whiskers

whiskers Perpetual student

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    Did this come with K12U CE?

ETA - I don't think so. Bummer :)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  8. whiskers

whiskers Perpetual student

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    Discount by 25$ to clarify. Making it 175.