What's new

OUT NOW: JAEGER: Essential Modern Orchestra feat. Merethe Soltvedt

Hi. Has anyone encounterd any issues with updating to 1.2. I am still stuck with instruments V1.1. (E.g. "Jaeger - Strings - 01 16Vns - V 1.1", also no Full Ens. patches etc.) The legato samples are named diff. compared to what the instr. patches are looking for, hence I cant load them. And it still asks for Jaeger 1.1.nkr ( I only got Jaeger 1.2.nkr) after downloading v1.2. The GUI also says 1.1.
Ive downloaded and tried many times and also tried manually. I am in contact with the support about it but after two month I thought I asked if anyone has any idea or could share his folder structure.
Its confusing as I DLed the correct archives according to the support, so I am baffled how I end up with sth like this.

Thanks.

Attachments

• jaeger leg.png
    jaeger leg.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Jaeger_3101.png
    Jaeger_3101.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Jaeger PC_20.Jan.png
    Jaeger PC_20.Jan.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Bump. Sry. I updated with pics in the hope someone got anything :crying:
Sorry the update process is problematic - I'm sure it's very frustrating. The only idea I can offer is to remove Jaeger from your drive and do a clean download/install of the 1.2 version. I don't recall at the moment, but I think the full 1.2 version is a complete download, no?

Good luck.

Last edited:
@NekujaK Thanks for your reply. Yeah, it is a compl. dl. I tried 6+ times on diff. systems now. Also reinstalled Connect Continuata a few times. I had it working before V1.0 and really like it, so yeah it took me by surprise that it doesnt work now. And most frustrating is I dont know why. I got all the archives I need, so why it ends up with a mixture of 1.1 & 1.2 is beyond me.

On the good side, they are apparently working on a new update :thumbsup:

" It’ll be a lot easier in the future with the upcoming Kontakt Player update that we have coming for Jaeger. It’s still a few months out but it will make installation, activation, etc a lot easier and also add new content and features. "(AI Support)

Last edited:
@mOKa yes I'm really looking forward to the update! Don't know if this helps, but this is how my Jaeger installation directory looks:

JaegerInstalled.jpg

Thank you @NekujaK . It seems all I am missing is the correct instruments. Thats prob. why the legato files dont load and the GUI is faulty. The archive I have is "Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_1_WM0484" (see the png above) which contains only instruments V1.1, without Ensembles etc. and its still looking for Jaeger 1.1.nkr, but the support says its correct, which from my understanding seems a bit weird :emoji_confused:

Do you recall having this "Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_1_WM0484.rar" with only 1.1 instruments in it. All the other archives end up in the same "Audio Imperia Jaeger V1.2" folder like yours did (samples/data), but this one ends up in its own separate "Audio Imperia Jaeger" folder.
In any case, I appreciate your time and help.
Cheers

@mOKa I just checked in my Continuata downloader, and yes, the downloadable files are identical to the ones you show, including the Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_1_WM0484.rar file.

When I downloaded and installed Jaeger, I had Continuata perform the installation automatically, so I'm not exactly sure how the V1_1_WM0484.rar file was handled, but I assume all of the .rar files should be extracted to the same parent folder and all files will end up in the correct locations.

Are you by any chance trying to load the Jaeger instruments from Kontakt's Quickload menu? If you put Jaeger .nki's into Quickload under version 1.1, and then later updated to Jaeger 1.2, you will need to replace the Quickload shortcuts with the newly updated .nki's. Just a thought.

For additional reference, here is what my Instruments/Hangar 1/Strings directory looks like:

Instr-Hangar1-Strings.jpg

And here is what my Samlples/Hangar 1/Strings/Violins directory looks like:

Samples-Hangar1-Strings-Violins.jpg

Hope this helps - good luck!

@NekujaK Thank you very much again. Also for the tip and esp. for your time, but it looks like it wont work. Tried one last time. Hopefully with the new update then.

@NekujaK Thank you very much again. Also for the tip and esp. for your time, but it looks like it wont work. Tried one last time. Hopefully with the new update then.
For me the archive was called:
Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_2_WM0770.rar
Yours is called "V1_1..." (which in my guess is the wrong one).

For me the archive was called:
Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_2_WM0770.rar
Yours is called "V1_1..." (which in my guess is the wrong one).
Thank you, @Manuel Stumpf for clarifying. I just double-checked my download files, and my initial response to @mOKa was incorrect. The file in my download package is indeed Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_2_WM0770.rar, and not V1_1. So this would definitely seem to be the source of the problem.

@Manuel Stumpf @NekujaK Thanks for pointing that out. That was my initial idea and I specifically asked the support about that file. And provided pics ofc. :emoji_confused:

"That IS the correct instrument file as we’ve mentioned before. So you do have all the correct files you need. :) " was the last responds.

Any idea @audioimperia ?

@Manuel Stumpf @NekujaK Thanks for pointing that out. That was my initial idea and I specifically asked the support about that file. And provided pics ofc. :emoji_confused:

"That IS the correct instrument file as we’ve mentioned before. So you do have all the correct files you need. :) " was the last responds.

Any idea @audioimperia ?

It's just a naming error on the server that will be fixed with the Kontakt Player update that is coming in couple of months, but you do have the latest version :) Kontakt Player and more content :D

@audioimperia Thanks for the reply. The naming error is new info.
So: Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_2_WM0770.rar = Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_1_WM0484.rar

Is this what you mean with naming error?

But it doesnt contain the new "Full Ens. Instr." and like I said it contains only V1.1 instr. and it asks for Jaeger 1.1.nkr not Jaeger 1.2 from the Extras archives, so I am very sorry but I dont understand.

I am sure you are working on cool new stuff and prob. have tons of stuff to deal with and I certainly am not trying to annoying you, but is it poss. to receive the Instr. 1.2 somehow? I really would like to and could use Jaeger - was the reason I bought it ofc ;)
I was really hoping it was my fault and I could fix it with some help, or maybe an easy fix for you guys.
Then I assumed sth is wrong with the named archive and I was hoping you guys could help me out with that. I dont have a problem with sth not working and waiting, but it really felt like it should be fixable to me. Esp. since I had sth similiar just recently and received pretty immediate feedback and the files (while he was fighting against the devastating fires).
Waiting a few months is ofc not ideal since I am trying for ~3month (1 da solo & then 2 month ago I contacted you) already, but if its the only thing possible, then I am gonna accept that.
So I am gonna shut up now :)
Thanks again. Looking forward to the cool new stuff and getting to use Jaeger.

So: Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_2_WM0770.rar = Audio_Imperia_Jaeger_Instruments_V1_1_WM0484.rar

But it doesnt contain the new "Full Ens. Instr." and like I said it contains only V1.1 instr. and it asks for Jaeger 1.1.nkr not Jaeger 1.2 from the Extras archives, so I am very sorry but I dont understand.

I am sure you are working on cool new stuff and prob. have tons of stuff to deal with and I certainly am not trying to annoying you, but is it poss. to receive the Instr. 1.2 somehow? I really would like to and could use Jaeger - was the reason I bought it ofc ;)
I was really hoping it was my fault and I could fix it with some help, or maybe an easy fix for you guys.
Then I assumed sth is wrong with the named archive and I was hoping you guys could help me out with that. I dont have a problem with sth not working and waiting, but it really felt like it should be fixable to me. Esp. since I had sth similiar just recently and received pretty immediate feedback and the files (while he was fighting against the devastating fires).
Waiting a few months is ofc not ideal since I am trying for ~3month (1 da solo & then 2 month ago I contacted you) already, but if its the only thing possible, then I am gonna accept that.

audioimperia.jaeger.v12 is what you should be getting when you use the manual download links to request the latest instruments files: https://continuata.net/manual_links.php

Let us know if that works!

Selling it as a separate library would not be a bad idea for them I think since most of the hard work is already done. But for a complete separate string library they'd need to add a few more articulations (for example there are no pizzicatos), increase the range on some instruments (cellos and basses) and preferably add a 2nd vln section.

There are pizzicatos in Nucleus and since they share many files i hope those might be coming to Jaeger some day. At least for Nucleus owners a "complete" patch would be nice. All of this is pure speculation though. Viola legatos might be added as well, as far as I know at least. We'll see. :P

Even if it might have been resolved by now: You don't have to shut up or accept anything but the newest version of the product you paid for and the way I got to know them, they will make sure that that's the case :) If there are any questions, they'll be happy to get back to you. ;)
And don't be afraid to send multiple mails if companies don't get back to you within a week or two.

Did you get the newest files by now?

There are pizzicatos in Nucleus and since they share many files i hope those might be coming to Jaeger some day. At least for Nucleus owners a "complete" patch would be nice. All of this is pure speculation though. Viola legatos might be added as well, as far as I know at least. We'll see. :P

Even if it might have been resolved by now: You don't have to shut up or accept anything but the newest version of the product you paid for and the way I got to know them, they will make sure that that's the case :) If there are any questions, they'll be happy to get back to you. ;)
And don't be afraid to send multiple mails if companies don't get back to you within a week or two.

Did you get the newest files by now?

He did indeed :D

Hi @audioimperia . Quick question. Can I active Jaeger in Native Access now too.
The faq has two topics on that. I think I read that its possible now, but my serial number doesnt work ( its missing 5 letters/numbers to fill out the last "box" in NI Access).
Thank you

Top Bottom