What's new

OUT NOW: JAEGER: Essential Modern Orchestra feat. Merethe Soltvedt

Where did you get that from? That's how much the full library costs. 1.2 is a free update for existing owners.

For the update to 1.1 I got an email with a Connect license key, this time I got a more general email about the update that said 'buy' and I did not get a license key...

For the update to 1.1 I got an email with a Connect license key, this time I got a more general email about the update that said 'buy' and I did not get a license key...

I would shoot them a mail then (or check first maybe the spam folder of your mailbox) as the 1.2 update is free. Also got yesterday the newsletter, but a few days before that they had sent out a mail to customers about the update (also with a connect license key).

I would shoot them a mail then (or check first maybe the spam folder of your mailbox) as the 1.2 update is free. Also got yesterday the newsletter, but a few days before that they had sent out a mail to customers about the update (also with a connect license key).

Great, thank you, I will investigate!

I have plenty of string libraries but I'm really liking the Jaeger strings sound. It meshes really well with some of the more dryer libraries. I actually prefer this sound over CSS. Here's a little doodle I did while working on a template (mostly Jaeger, with additional violins and violas legato from Soaring Strings).

[AUDIOPLUS=https://vi-control.net/community/attachments/jaeger-template-doodle2-mp3.18028/][/AUDIOPLUS]

Attachments

• JAEGER TEMPLATE DOODLE2.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
@Sovereign

Audio Imperia's Jaeger Strings sound very nice. Thanks for sharing.

It would be great if Audio Imperia develops a Strings Library. It will be an instant buy for me.

@Sovereign

Audio Imperia's Jaeger Strings sound very nice. Thanks for sharing.

It would be great if Audio Imperia develops a Strings Library. It will be an instant buy for me.
Selling it as a separate library would not be a bad idea for them I think since most of the hard work is already done. But for a complete separate string library they'd need to add a few more articulations (for example there are no pizzicatos), increase the range on some instruments (cellos and basses) and preferably add a 2nd vln section.

I am an existing owner of the library and I got the update, but I do not dare to delete the first version from my harddisc.
Can I delete the elder one anyway?

I am an existing owner of the library and I got the update, but I do not dare to delete the first version from my harddisc.
Can I delete the elder one anyway?
I wouldn’t if you want to load any past projects using the older version. If you don’t have any works in progress with the previous version of Jaeger there shouldn’t be harm in deleting those files.

Top Bottom