What's new

OUT NOW: JAEGER: Essential Modern Orchestra feat. Merethe Soltvedt

Alrighty, everything is up on the server and ready to go. So the emails are going out tomorrow :D YAAAAY!

giphy.gif

Just installed and going through the updates now, pretty excited for this. How does the polyphonic legato work, is there a certain option to enable/disable it on the legato patch, or is there a new keyswitch/articulation to load up? Everything seems pretty straightforward except this, but maybe I missed something. Thanks! @audioimperia

Don't try this, but I was downloading and replacing the same folder and working on a track with lots of Jaeger instruments and had no problems at all haha. Pure luck I guess .

Downloaded. The keyswitches for triggering the articulations changed. It's better now as they are consistent across patches... ...but I have to update my Expression Maps.

There's an annoying click on the cellos long sample, at D1:

[AUDIOPLUS=https://vi-control.net/community/attachments/jaeger-cellos-click-mp3.17947/][/AUDIOPLUS]

Attachments

• Jaeger Cellos click.mp3
    405 KB · Views: 58
Very nice update, but I don't understand the polyphonic legato one bit. Can't get this to work.

Question. Any further additions to this library, such as viola legatos and/or woodwinds, is that still up for debate for the future as a (perhaps payed) update?
They recently posted a photo of a bassoon player being recorded on their Instagram. I definitely believe a woodwind library will be happening :).

Also, this is taken from the review on Strongmocha.com by @Cory Pelizzari :

“UPDATED: I was just informed that the violas will in fact get a legato section some time next year (from the date of this article’s publication) so kudos to Audio Imperia for adding to an already stellar product.”

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems downloading it?

Connect kept crashing when it was trying to install the files. I’ve had to delete everything and start from scratch...

Anyone else having problems downloading it?

Connect kept crashing when it was trying to install the files. I’ve had to delete everything and start from scratch...
Mine actually froze in the middle of the download, instead of doing ctrl-alt-delete and ending the task, I just let it sit. Then ten minutes later a message popped up saying everything has been successfully installed.

Top Bottom