What's new

OUT NOW: JAEGER: Essential Modern Orchestra feat. Merethe Soltvedt

IMG_0443.JPG

Coming Soon: A free update for all Jaeger owners! We've been working on a major update of Jaeger these past couple of months to improve your experience with the library even more. Stay tuned for more release information.

The update includes:

Content update:
- Added new legato repetition samples
- Added new non-vibrato sustained samples (+ vibrato controller)
- Ensemble patches + samples
- Denoising on release samples

Patches/Engine update:
- Polyphonic legato
- Lite, super resource-friendly patches (no big knob/step mod/inserts & sends)
- Sustain pedal support
- New percussion engine for percussion patches
- Huge improvements in release samples behavior
- Huge code optimizations
- Fixed non-persistent controllers issue

Last edited:
IMG_0443.JPG

Coming Soon: A free update for all Jaeger owners! We've been working on a major update of Jaeger these past couple of months to improve your experience with the library even more. Stay tuned for more release information.

The update includes:

Content update:
- Polyphonic legato
- Added new non-vibrato sustained samples (+ Vibrato controller)
- Denoising on release samples
- Huge improvements in release samples behavior

Patch/Engine update:
- Ensemble patches
- Lite, super resource-friendly patches (no big knob/step mod/inserts & sends)
- Sustain pedal support
- New percussion engine for percussion patches
- Huge code optimizations
- Fixed non-persistent controllers issue
Very very cool, I really hope you guys will add violas legato too.

- Added new non-vibrato sustained samples (+ Vibrato controller)

This is what I've been waiting for! I never actually though you would do non-vibrato samples but here we are. This just jumped a couple of places on my to get list. Legato rep samples are also amazing.

Now the only thing missing is the woodwind section and I might have a new contender for myy main library but take the time you need to do it right.

Lovely! Looking forward to it. The library found so much use, absolutely loving it and the new updates sound great.

I assume they also have a family and they had Christmas too. They can take all the time they need to make the update perfect, I don't mind. Be patient, I'm sure it's right at the corner :)

Thanks so much Manaberry! That was indeed part of what caused the delay. We did take our time with the beta-testing phase to make sure everything works the way we wanted and then also had five days of recording sessions right after New Year's. :D BUT, it is uploading to our servers as we speak and the update emails should be going out to everybody over the next couple of days.

Thank you all again SO much for your patience. Happy New Year!!!

@audioimperia - that's great to hear. I actually do not own Jaeger but I'm considering getting a copy. Do you provide a student discount? I thought you did but now I cannot find instructions on your website

Top Bottom