JAEGER: Essential Modern Orchestra feat. Merethe Soltvedt
Deriving from the German word Jäger, meaning Hunter, JAEGER is the first release in a series of orchestral instruments that will usher you into a new era of modern cinematic music. As composers, we constantly find ourselves chasing that next creative spark, but our short deadlines don’t always allow us the time to let inspiration hit. You have to simply apply fingers to keys and pour the music into your sequencer.
To overcome this, JAEGER was created by a team of industry veterans who set out with two, seemingly, simple goals:
- An incredible sound straight out of the box.
- An incredibly user-friendly engine and interface.
With all of that in mind, the orchestral parts of JAEGER contain individual sections for strings, brass, and percussion. Though the library is primarily focused on punchy, epic music, it is not just designed to be loud; it is cinematic. JAEGER offers the following:
- Separate Sections for Strings: 16 Violins, 10 Violas, 6 Celli, 4 Basses.
- Separate Sections for Brass: 3 Trumpets, 6 Horns, 2 Tenor & 2 Bass Trombones, 2 Tubas.
- Expansive Percussion Section: Gran Cassa Ensemble, Taikos (Small), Taikos .(Medium), Taikos (Large), Concert Tom Ensemble, Concert Snare (Low) Ensemble, Concert Snare (High) Ensemble, Sticks, Tam Tam, Piatti.
- The full list of articulations is available HERE.
- 5 stereo microphone positions: Spot, Tree, Wide, Far, Full Mix.
- True Legato for Violins, Celli, Trumpets, Horns.
- Signature FX Kontakt Engine.
- Recorded in centered seating positions.
- Up to 6 morphing velocity layers.
- Up to 9 Round Robin (Random No Repeat).
- Dynamic Pure Tuning for Strings & Brass, just like a real orchestra.
- Preserved Original Recording Levels.
- Non-Distance Compensated Mixes & Distance Compensated Mixes for Percussion, the best of both worlds.
- SFX: Hits by Joshua Crispin aka Generdyn.
- SFX: Braaams by Paul Ortiz and Bryan Leach.
- SFX: Drones by Paul Ortiz.
- SFX: Transitions & Granular FX by Bryan Leach.
- Vocals by Merethe Soltvedt: Legatos.
- Vocals by Merethe Soltvedt: Riser Scales (in Major/Minor and Soft/Loud).
- Vocals by Merethe Soltvedt: Phrases (in Major/Minor and Soft/Loud).
JAEGER is actually just the beginning of what will be our orchestral sampling endeavor, meaning that we are planning to expand the orchestral product series, add new articulations, etc. as we go along. The idea with JAEGER was to on one hand cover the most commonly used articulations (and then some, by also adding sound design and vocals), and on the other hand to also showcase our take and our deep knowledge of orchestral sampling and lay the foundation for all future orchestra releases. And not just for epic music! The library works great with any kind of traditional orchestral music as well ... you'll just be missing the woodwinds ... for now .
Take advantage of the Intro-Sale Offer NOW at $549 (instead of the $599 MSRP), by using this discount code when you checkout: Intro-Jaeger.
Be the Hunter, Not the Hunted!Release Date: OUT NOW