What's new

[OUT NOW] - EPIC BABIES - Unique Hybrid Scoring Instruments

Thanks indeed.
Only problem: opened an account but didn’t get a password. Nothing in spam folders either. Tried to get a new one by clicking “lost password” but still nothing. Can’t get to my downloads.

Thanks indeed.
Only problem: opened an account but didn’t get a password. Nothing in spam folders either. Tried to get a new one by clicking “lost password” but still nothing. Can’t get to my downloads.
Hi Fleer, could you try opening the account again?
If that doesn't work please try with another email address. Otherwise PM me and I'll set you up.

Hi Fleer, could you try opening the account again?
If that doesn't work please try with another email address. Otherwise PM me and I'll set you up.
Thanks for reaching out so swiftly! Must have done something wrong. PM’d you.

Solved! Great support from PulseSetter Sound.
I’ll second that. Made a previous purchase that should have been discounted. It was only a couple of dollars but they refunded me the difference before I could even send a query.

So we got a complaint about the image.

protest2.jpg

We understand in today's social media and fast pace tech we immediately react without doing research and thus, fake news and other society ailments come about...

Our dystopian, cyberpunk theme (composers use theme's right?) gets us to be as creative as we want and therefore we created "Pulsesetter" which is our main character and we have our comics in our site (main page at the bottom) explaining his world....

but context?

Well.. this video might help explain the context background of cyberpunk and might explain the baby in the jar in addition to our 1hr long contextual video.
But this is shorter and more interesting ;)P

We are now extending our Epic Babies crazy intro sale to be part of black friday.

And we have also started the black Friday sales for all our prodcuts.

This is the last day of our get to know us intro pro price (free)
We want to thank everyone for the positive and overwhelming response.

I can't believe you exploited a poor innocent baby. You imprisoned it inside a jar for one, and then attached all sorts of contraptions to it just for the purposes of creating an interesting and engaging Kontakt UI.

I mean how dare you!? o_O

In all seriousness this is one of the coolest VST freebies I've ever recieved, the UI is awesome and not offensive in any way. I'm baffled by that feedback.

I can't believe you exploited a poor innocent baby. You imprisoned it inside a jar for one, and then attached all sorts of contraptions to it just for the purposes of creating an interesting and engaging Kontakt UI.

In this day and age, we can be fooled by the so called "image editing software".
People take normal photos, "upload" them to their computers (spectrum, etc), and are able to manipulate them "digitally".
It's quite possible the image is "photoshoped" but further investigation is required.

protest2.jpg

We understand in today's social media and fast pace tech we immediately react without doing research and thus, fake news and other society ailments come about...

Our dystopian, cyberpunk theme (composers use theme's right?) gets us to be as creative as we want and therefore we created "Pulsesetter" which is our main character and we have our comics in our site (main page at the bottom) explaining his world....

but context?

Well.. this video might help explain the context background of cyberpunk and might explain the baby in the jar in addition to our 1hr long contextual video.
But this is shorter and more interesting ;)P

That is hilarious. Can't believe people are really that sad that they'd complain about it. Don't like the imagery just move on....

By the way, I've downloaded this a while back and I've used it in around 3 cues so far. Its brilliant for really dark and broken percussion lines especially. Some of the loops are also really useful. Hope you flesh this out into a bigger library in the future!

Even though it was offered free for a short time, I passed on it, mainly because of the GUI imagery, I guess that makes me one of those sad blokes then.

Last edited:
@PulseSetter
just a late thanks for this!

Incredible what you did via processing out of simple toys.
Though I'm not sure what to do with those so creative sounds (ergo: where to place it compositionwise), it's fun to tweak and play with them.
This is a cool proof of concept for sure. So if anyone (like u) can use the right fx anything could be turned into heavy (rhythmic) gold.

One question remains:
Is there an option to adjust the arpeggiator and its settings?

Top Bottom