Our President was quoted as saying...

Discussion in 'OFF-TOPICS - Political - ENTER AT OWN RISK!' started by NYC Composer, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    TRUMP: I mean I’ve done something that nobody has ever done, they’ve never done it. They said, that guy [gestures to painting] had the greatest election of all time — Andrew Jackson. You know when you read it it was a wild time. And they said — Well now? No, no. Now they say, “We topped him.” O.K., Peter, they say, “Now we’ve topped him.” But they said, they were saying the other day, somebody was saying, “It was the greatest of all time.” I just think, honestly, I’m enti— I came from New York, I love New York, I’ll be back there someday, and I do, I love the place. And I sort am of entitled to a good story....

chimuelo likes this.
  2. woodsdenis

woodsdenis Senior Member

Jun 18, 2012
    “I didn’t need to do this.” Those 6 words just obliterated Lardbuckets (he is officially obese now) legal case for declaring a national emergency.

3. jmvideo

jmvideo Senior Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Why do you keep fat shaming? Do you have a problem with people who are overweight?

This is hate speech.

4. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    But you have no problem with Trump doing it? All the nasty negative nicknames he's given opponents and anyone who disagrees with him....

For example, "Crooked Hillary"? Really? Last I checked, Hillary Clinton hasn't been convicted of anything.

Another example - the media. All the hate speech Trump directs at the media which accurately report on negative aspects of his administration leading to assaults on reporters - that's okay though isn't it?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    richardt4520 likes this.
  5. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    "I didn't need to do this" after declaring a national emergency is probably the dumbest thing that he could have said. If it doesn't need to be done, it's not an emergency.

richardt4520 likes this.
  6. woodsdenis

woodsdenis Senior Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Apart from the obvious reasons given above which would give anyone justification to call him much worse. I will reply.
    The irony is lost on some. Lardbucket has consistently claimed to be the healthiest President ever, and if you are to believe his previous medical, you know the one overseen by the now sacked doctor, he was a healthy slim individual. Now as Mr Video has claimed this is a hate crime:rofl: and fat shaming:shocked:, one would have to believe that Lardbucket was lying in his previous medical and his weight was far more than that wouldn't you. You cant fat shame someone who isn't fat can you, or is Lardbucket lying, simple choice Mr Video. I won't see your response, back on block.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  7. woodsdenis

woodsdenis Senior Member

Jun 18, 2012
  8. jmvideo

jmvideo Senior Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Here's my response that you'll never see.

MIGA1.jpg

chimuelo likes this.
  9. woodsdenis

woodsdenis Senior Member

Jun 18, 2012

If you are threatening to invade the country at least learn how to pronounce it:rofl:

richardt4520 and chimuelo like this.
  10. chimuelo

chimuelo Star Of Stage & Screen

May 14, 2007
    Between 120-150bpm
    Well the important thing is another Liberal in power is taken out by someone not offering free stuff for a vote.
    But it’s going to be tough passing up on fake Liberal Kamala Harris.
    Free food, free health care and free paychecks.

Go work for cash and play Liberal victim.
    These wealthy Liberals are going to be perfect after a couple more years of extreme cash flow.
    I see a Moog 1 in my future.

All of these UK guys here at VI should move here.
    A few hundred Big Macs for free every month.
    May as well eat while you Tweet...:rofl:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019