What's new

Our Greatest Instrument Yet. Announcing PercX! (Standalone/VST/AU/AAX)

Kallum, that was really helpful, thanks a lot :). I imagined the main direction will lead to epic/cinematic/trailer kind of stuff but to hear all the kits makes it much, much clearer

Hey gang. I'm new to this forum, but I just created a review\demonstration of Perc X Pro on my YouTube. I would have posted it sooner had I known there was a ton of people on this forum who were into Perc X. For whatever reason, KVR didn't even bat an eyelash.

Needless to say, I am immensely pleased with this purchase :)

This might be a total noob question so forgive me if it is, i've gone through the manual and the two videos on percx.

I am using percx in cubase 10.5 and it is continually looping the sample even if my DAW is not on playback, meaning, the indicator is sliding through the sample even if nothing is being pushed or played. when i push the keys to play the samples, it only plays it from where the loop indicator is at that given time. I want it to retrigger when i play the note. is this a bug or am i missing something? sorry if this is a ridiculously stupid question its just i've been trying to find a retrigger option for over an hour and cant seem to find anything @Auddict

Hey gang. I'm new to this forum, but I just created a review\demonstration of Perc X Pro on my YouTube. I would have posted it sooner had I known there was a ton of people on this forum who were into Perc X. For whatever reason, KVR didn't even bat an eyelash.

Needless to say, I am immensely pleased with this purchase :)

Just wanted to say: thanks for that video. It was a hoot, and very informative, so win-win.

And your channel overall is a gem! I only watched a few snippets of Arturia play-around videos, but they're just as much fun. Less informative, since I've already gone in for the latest Arturia update, but - I'm going to enjoy watching the rest!

OK i feel like a doofus but i found out what the problem is! so i have the solution if anyone else might have this problem.

I have the Novation 61slmkiii , i interface this with cubase and can use this as an external DAW controller. To set this up in cubase its under 'studio setup' and 'Mackie HUI' . What this does is send out a constant CC pulse (one that isnt being used) to cubase, this somehow was being read by percx so it was continually 'playing' the samples, even when not being played.

I just disconnected the keyboard from the studio preferences in the mackie hui as an external DAW controller, and percX works perfectly now! @Auddict

I’ld truly like to enjoy mine but waiting infos from the support : I have no account and cannot see where to create one so impossible for me to grab a link to dwl it.
Seems like resetting my password is of no use since I did’nt create one in the 1st place. Because, well, therés no such thing as « create an account » on the site.
I won’t receive any reset email nor email containing a link.
Support tips has not been of much help as of yet but seems kind if not very responsive :))
Hopefully it’ll get sorted out by the end of the day.

I have no account and cannot see where to create one so impossible for me to grab a link to dwl it.
Did you receive an email from [email protected] with the subject line "[Auddict] PercX"? If not, search your spam or junk mail folders for it. When you find it, click where it says "Set Password" in the body of the email. Hope this helps.

t
Did you receive an email from [email protected] with the subject line "[Auddict] PercX"? If not, search your spam or junk mail folders for it. When you find it, click where it says "Set Password" in the body of the email. Hope this helps.
Thanx!
I’ve already took a look in my spam folder. May be I’ve got some other places ton check ? I’ll give it another try !

I had a similar problem getting situated. For me, it was because I was using capitalized letters in the email portion of the signup phase (a bad habit of mine, I guess). Try just using lower case letters and report back.

Nope, I have not anything info@auddict in any of my mail boxes *sigh
Thanx Matt, but I have even not reached a signup page - and cannot find a link on the site.
Guess I’ll’have to wait, which is no big deal anyway.

Thanx but this page asks me to login, not to create an account. I have no password to submit to the box below the « email » box.
You can create an account through the link that you receive by e-mail. The mail is the one you used for payment and ordering and in that mail you should find a link in which you are asked to change the password. Personally, I received that mail but the link did not work as I was using Safari browser, once I switched to Chrome it worked. In the attached the mail you should have received after payment Schermata 2019-12-05 alle 15.10.30.png

I’ve never received that mail. I’ve purchased through paypal and fastspring. Just received mails from fastspring.
Thanx a lot for this image !

I’ve never received that mail. I’ve purchased through paypal and fastspring. Just received mails from fastspring.
Thanx a lot for this image !
mmm...you should write to [email protected] indicating the order number that you find in Fastspring mail and ask to send that mail again or create a temporary password for you and send it by e-mail. I am afraid that the mail with the link of change password could have been blocked by some firewall of the mail provider (however it is strange because usually they go to spam folder)

thank you!
I’ve reached to the support yesterday but their answer - 10pm ! That’s some dedication! - has not been very helpful.
I reported back and since then am waiting.
I don’t want to highjack this commercial thread any longer !
Hopefully I’ll’get my hands on these wonderful percussions during the weekend - dwl is dead slow where I temporarily live and it could take more than 48h to grab 20gig !!!.

thank you!
I’ve reached to the support yesterday but their answer - 10pm ! That’s some dedication! - has not been very helpful.
I reported back and since then am waiting.
I don’t want to highjack this commercial thread any longer !
Hopefully I’ll’get my hands on these wonderful percussions during the weekend - dwl is dead slow where I temporarily live and it could take more than 48h to grab 20gig !!!.
I only can say that it worth the wait: PercX is absolutely amazing!!!

Top Bottom