What's new

Our Greatest Instrument Yet. Announcing PercX! (Standalone/VST/AU/AAX)

Here's another minor installation glitch. My usual password contains special characters (punctuation). It turns out that Auddict.com is one of those sites that will let you create a password including special characters, but the authorization manager in the software itself doesn't like them. I changed my password to one that is all characters and numbers, and am downloading the content now.

[begin rant] I've encountered this in multiple other places. I think Native Instruments is one of them, and Plugin Alliance might be another. I know that I need passwords that are different from my regular one at those (among other) places. It would be more convenient if developers enforced the same rules in every place users can log in to their site.[/end rant]

Last edited:
Sincerely hope the intro price lasts thru early December 🙏

My November budget has been massacred and my wallet is currently on life support :shocked:

And thank you so much for the free Ceres library!!

The Installer won't accept my account credentials. I've double-checked that they are correct. The "Contact" link on the Auddict website doesn't seem to work. @Auddict or @chrisboy can you help? Thanks

The Installer won't accept my account credentials. I've double-checked that they are correct. The "Contact" link on the Auddict website doesn't seem to work. @Auddict or @chrisboy can you help? Thanks
The installer wouldn't accept my password either. I went to the Auddict website and changed it to a different one that doesn't include any special characters. That worked for me.

Move your mouse over the controller list, and scroll with the wheel. I had the same reaction as you at first and it was only showing 3 controllers...The rest is there, it's just that there's no visible scollbar so you can't easily figure it out. But if you scroll down with the mouse wheel, you should be able to get to it.
Oh, wow, that really worked! Thank you! Not only that, but I can actually see now a faint scroll bar on the right.
PercX.JPG
:2thumbs:

Bought. Really great sounds and the workflow seems like it will be a huge time saver. Well done Auddict and thank you!!

Just bought pro. Playing around and watching walkthroughs. This is spectacular. Thing is brilliant!
Incredible functionality. This will go to work immediately at my place.
Future kits and especially User made kits will be life changing...your loops and functionality with my samples?! Unreal.

The way it works you might be cutting it off at the knees if you weren't using the loops. They're infinitely tweakable...patterns and all. Up to 32 bars long. It's really smart.

I am a little bit puzzled with theses account/password not working. I could not found any account login on the auddict site and I never realized with my other auddict products that there is an account. Is this something percx special and another site only for this (like with Hexeract) where you have a account login ?

I'm playing around with PercX and I really like it! There is so much potential! Haven't had time to actually test it in my DAW in a real project scenario yet, but I' am getting there!

A few things I would have wanted are:
1) A resizable/scalable UI.
2) Search for sounds from the lowest level, not just by entering into a category. For example, the key word "stick" will have results in three instrument categories (Wood, Big Drums, Small Drums), however, as it is now, the user will have to toggle between categories in order to see if there is a sound within an instrument category that meets the search criteria.
PercX Search.jpg

I am a little bit puzzled with theses account/password not working. I could not found any account login on the auddict site and I never realized with my other auddict products that there is an account. Is this something percx special and another site only for this (like with Hexeract) where you have a account login ?

Yes the account system is something new to PercX and is something we needed for the expandable collections to work. We'll be migrating the Hexeract users at some point to the new system, but we wouldn't overcomplicate the release of PercX, so we'll wait a few more weeks until we do this.

The password not being able to support nonalphabetical or numerical characters is not something that we have put in by design, but somewhere along the process something says "nope, not gonna accept that %§ characters" for some reason, but we'll work on it to support any string as password.

A resizable/scalable UI.

The interface is PercX is resizable. Check the settings (UI Zoom Factor).

The email you get when you buy PercX contains instructions to create an account and a link to follow to do so.

I never heard from support on the 'remote desktop' - blank screen issue. Bummer. But activating on main Daw computer now. I did the install and logged in and their downloader has begun downloading. I didn't get a prompt of where to send the data/samples????? Did I miss a step? Of course I don't want this to install on my C drive. Thanks for any assist anyone can give.

Did I miss a step? Of course I don't want this to install on my C drive.
See this earlier in this thread:

Top Bottom