What's new

Origins of Audio - Zebramatic (120 free presets)

akox

AlexK
Zebramatic is a free sound set for U-He's Zebra. It contains over 120 presets for bass, FXs, pads, arppegiators, atmospheric carpets and more! All these sounds were created specifically for the movies in which we were involved. You can use them in any way you want, free of royalties.

To be more specific, it contains the following:
– 12 Basses
– 24 Atmospheric carpets
– 12 Pads
– 16 Sound FXs
– 17 Arppegiators
– 19 Percussion
– 10 Pianoids
– 6 Swooshes
– 7 Other instruments (organ, theremin, and more)

In many of these presets you can use the modwheel and/or aftertouch to change its sound.

You may download it from our https://originsofaudio.com/product/zebramatic/ (website).

Cheers!
Alex

Thanks Alex...very generous of you

I hope that you will like at least some of my ideas for sounds, and that you will use them in any way to create music! After all, this is what keeps us alive! :) (...hhmmmm...ok.. and maybe a beating heart)

Can I buy the box?
For such a nice gift we should be allowed to pay for something.
Plus that is cool locking box.

Thanks OA

Can I buy the box?
For such a nice gift we should be allowed to pay for something.
Plus that is cool locking box.

Thanks OA

Obliged for your kind words! However, there is no box! (Like that scene from the Matrix "There is no spoon")
happy to hear that you would pay for this :)

I hope you like them!

Will I get the download Link from the shopping system (didn't come yet) or did I overlook the link on the site?

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that we began creating our Zebramatic II soundset, which we plan on releasing it before Christmas! I hope that we will be on time without any delays!

Would you like to include something specific?

Great stuff and very generous of you, thanks Alex!

I particularly like the dark, moody stuff in the pads and carpets. More of those sorts of things would be great in the new soundset. Really enjoyed the effect-y patches too like the Screaming Cymbal and Wah.

I found myself diving in to create variations, which led in some interesting directions (reminding me what an amazing and unruly beast Zebra can be).

Looking forward to Zebramatic II!

Great stuff and very generous of you, thanks Alex!

I particularly like the dark, moody stuff in the pads and carpets. More of those sorts of things would be great in the new soundset. Really enjoyed the effect-y patches too like the Screaming Cymbal and Wah.

I found myself diving in to create variations, which led in some interesting directions (reminding me what an amazing and unruly beast Zebra can be).

Looking forward to Zebramatic II!

Thank you for your reply and I'm glad you liked the sounds!
For sure we will include more of these categories. We have already 25 new sounds and hopefully we will reach a hundred by December 16th. And if you'd like, please do elaborate more on your new sound!

Top Bottom