What's new

Orfium

@creativeforge Just tried it too here:
Would it be possible to shrink vertically the plugin? I think it's using twice the space it needs.
Thanks!

I will walk back some of what I had said previously. I managed to upload two albums this morning which is the first time I've been able to do that. The lack of activity on their social media accounts still worries me and the platform itself is rather quiet compared to others. That said, perhaps things will take off with a bit of a marketing push?

EDIT: Further frustration. Tracks uploaded and saved as album but album not respecting filename numbering. It is a royal pain to re-order 30 tracks, especially after dragging one file into place the list returns to the top. Ugh.

Last edited:
One further update: I tried to delete tracks and albums and all actions were indefinitely queued, as in, four days later nothing had changed. I emailed to delete my account and received subsequent confirmation. So there we have it. Something not right with Orfium in terms of the actual site workings, no new social media postings since July 2018 and support taking months to respond. Who knows what is happening but life is too short to wait around to find out!

This really is bizarre. I used it a little because it seemed great, slightly better quality and seemed to be going in a good direction. It's so strange they have just completely vanished without a trace, but the site is still there hosting music. I literally can't find anything about them being closed down or having issues. They just seem to have ghosted everyone.

Top Bottom