1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orchstral tools just posted a teaser picture on facebook...

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by Heroix, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Heroix

Heroix Senior Member

Dec 15, 2014
    quite a big "3"... guess we are getting metropolis ark 3 ;)

rvb and mac like this.
  2. mac

mac Senior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    The wait is over, apparently.

3. mac

mac Senior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    I take that back, the wait was obviously not over, and is very much in effect.

4. dpasdernick

dpasdernick Senior Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I hope it’s percussion. I don’t need any percussion. Every year I have money ear marked for something and OT swoops in with an Ark or an Inspire. Please let it be percussion. ;)

5. catsass

catsass Señor Member

Jan 9, 2015
    [​IMG]

6. zimm83

zimm83 Senior Member

Jun 23, 2017
    France
    Absolutely NO idea of what this can be.......................

7. ghandizilla

ghandizilla Please feed me

The new Handcuffs library, a first step from OT towards sound-design realms, with sounds from dozens of different handcuffs, sampled on twenty velocity layers with seventeen mic positions and groundbreaking articulations capturing the players themselves. From thriller to xxx applications, you'll get inspired instantly, for only $999.99, with an entry discount of 5% for owners of Berlin WW Exp B only.

tim727, Britpack50, Mystic and 2 others like this.
  8. mikeybabes

mikeybabes Only the good die young....

No its not that, they've obviously decided to compete with Spitfires' Tundra - the edge of silence, but taken it one step further - Metropolis Ark 3 - Complete Silence....

9. Jaap

Jaap Yes that is an alto flute

Well if it is as you said the “Cage” edition we might need those handcuffs :grin:

mikeybabes likes this.
  10. MillsMixx

MillsMixx Production Director/Sound Designer

Jan 23, 2015
    Seattle
    It's always right before Christmas they drop a new Ark on us. If it follows the same timeline we should see this in the next few days or a week or so. Looking at my emails over the last couple years they usually have a generous intro offer for previous Ark owners.And it's ALWAYS after I spend all my money on Black Friday! That's the reason I wasn't able to get Ark 2 last year. (sigh)

11. LamaRose

LamaRose Senior Member

Oct 26, 2015
    Looks like a chastity belt that Lady Gag might wear.