What's new

Orchestral Tools up to 63% off - which one

I spent quite some time reading through all the OT-NI-deal related posts last days.

I just want to thank you guys. Seriously, very helpful comments here, this is a great community.:2thumbs:

...well, you (and Daniel James' youtube videos) also helped me to spend a bit more than initially planned, thanks for that, too, folks :D

Anyways, happy to have some great new tools - the Arks - for some epic overthetop craziness, yay. ...and even for real music, yay.
They will be a nice addition to my beloved Spitfire Symphonics, which are great, but lack this final bit of bite and aggression. Cheers.

Bought the Arks (1 & 2) after a lot of videos, demos and lots of reads on this forum. Thank you very much everyone!

The only thing I'm hating is this Continuata´s Connect. I have forgotten how painful and stressing is downloading products from this app since lately i have used Native Access, 8Dio´s downloader and direct links so much more (and its always been a breeze, even with huge downloads).

Now i put a reminder on my screen: "ASK IMMEDIATELY FOR DIRECT LINKS WHEN THE DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE IS CONNECT".

And yes...i´ve tried everything (even contacting support! They were good and patient, but their product isn't quite there.)

The only way I can make Connect work is to set it to Download Only. It crashes when it tries to install. And since it seems to want to install as it downloads, it is a mess.

I had a problem with download and install so retried with just download. It completed the download (100%) but didn't allow install so checked the file location and had all the zip files so just unzipped and installed them from there with no issues, works fine now. Is a bit of a pain but not that difficult, would be nice to have a direct download option too though.

If you're feeling pleased you resisted the Ark sales...don't check your native instruments cart...the items may be still there at the same discounted price -I took it as a sign. Ark 2...bought.
It's funny. NI shows 2 items in my cart, but when I click on it, it is empty. It's okay. I really didn't need the Sphere.

I had a problem with download and install so retried with just download. It completed the download (100%) but didn't allow install so checked the file location and had all the zip files so just unzipped and installed them from there with no issues, works fine now. Is a bit of a pain but not that difficult, would be nice to have a direct download option too though.

You can always ask for direct download links. OT just gave me. Worked 100 times better.

Bought the Arks (1 & 2) after a lot of videos, demos and lots of reads on this forum. Thank you very much everyone!

The only thing I'm hating is this Continuata´s Connect. I have forgotten how painful and stressing is downloading products from this app since lately i have used Native Access, 8Dio´s downloader and direct links so much more (and its always been a breeze, even with huge downloads).

Now i put a reminder on my screen: "ASK IMMEDIATELY FOR DIRECT LINKS WHEN THE DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE IS CONNECT".

And yes...i´ve tried everything (even contacting support! They were good and patient, but their product isn't quite there.)

Also bought the Ark 1+2 bundle and to my surprise everything went without problems with Continuata's Connect in contrast to others experience.
I did request the manual links but never received them so I took the risk with Connect.
Fortunately I chose Download Only in the settings. After the download I changed the settings to Download & Install, pressed the Download button again and the installation went fine, even on an external SSD (which is not recommended by OT).
I used Connect v3.2.4 under Mac OS High Sierra.

Top Bottom