What's new

Orchestral Tools TIME micro - BLANK PAGE Special added!

The mod wheel is what helps give this library life, by adding players and intensity to patches. Editing CC's will depend on your performance with the patches but it is extremely playable. I'm a poor keyboard player and I have no issues playing the lib but you will need to take into account the mod wheel.
Thanks! And do you anything about NKS compatibility?

Thanks, but I am confused, because I thought the Inspires and Time Macro were NKS (they were on a NI sale), and still there's no mention of NKS in their documentation (webpage) either...
that's a valid point. I'm 90% sure those libraries with NKS were an update after release, but who knows. I would be very surprised if TM had NKS though, and didn't make mention of it as a potential selling point.

I have their Berlin Series, Metropolis and Time Macro. All of them except Berlin Series show on Komplete Kontrol Factory tab.
However I must say their NKS is half baked at best. For example:
1. I wish they would do something about the purple light that show up on white keys that are out of range (not the black ones though) ! weird and distracting.
2. Also CC implementation on the keyboard is minimal; just the 5 mic's + Attack and Release CC's (less than one page!). And they didn't implement a Script to show ONLY the mic's that are actually enabled at that point; So for example while you have a SRND CC knob showing on the KK keyboard, you can't use it as the SRND mic is still disabled until you enable it manually with the mouse!

Last edited:
I've made a note!
I think the assigned parameters were chosen per NI's wishes, but it should be easy enough to add your own, I think.
re. the purple keys - I'll have a look. To be honest, I never noticed so far.

I've made a note!
I think the assigned parameters were chosen per NI's wishes, but it should be easy enough to add your own, I think.
re. the purple keys - I'll have a look. To be honest, I never noticed so far.
Thanks Tobias..
In my post above, in my point 2 i try to demonstrate that a CC should show ONLY if it is enabled on CAPSULE. Otherwise it adds to user confusion instead of being a useful tool.
Purple key issue is in every patch of every library, so hard to miss, but I trust you guys can dig into it.

Last edited:
Absolutely YUMMY! I'm like....'totally in" also! Thanks for all the pre-release info, walkthrus, user songs and vids! Made this a no brainer. And appreciate the no-nonsense, no-fluff release... you've let your creation speak for itself!

And a special thanks to Alex Pfeffer...your extemporaneous user diddling and commenting on your patch walkthru video was a pleasure to watch and your insights were much appreciated!

Last edited:
Ordered after watching the first screencast. Very inspiring sound. I have no doubt that Time Micro will be a good addition to my existing libraries and cannot wait to download it later today (I am based in Asia and might only be able to use it on the 17th).

Top Bottom