What's new

Orchestral Tools TIME micro - BLANK PAGE Special added!

Just found that guy on our server.
So maybe this is the video you are looking for?

OMG! The MOST innovative, evocative & inspiring collection of emotionally laden sounds coming out of ANY orchestral company I've EVER heard...

Glad I've started a five day fast to rathole the duckets!

Bang up job, OT! Ur creation BLOWS my mind! I truly LOVE where you are taking orchestral "tools" lately... Paving new ground & providing us with exquisite new pallets to "paint" with. I'm sooooo grateful I revisited VI Control this week...

Last edited:
I'm sure I'd be all over this, and its precursor, if I weren't trying to ween off of anything with pre-orchestrated groups, etc. Sadly, you can never quite get that same sound by doing everything individually, even if you can orchestrate your butt off.

I'm sure I'd be all over this, and its precursor, if I weren't trying to ween off of anything with pre-orchestrated groups, etc. Sadly, you can never quite get that same sound by doing everything individually, even if you can orchestrate your butt off.
This one does seems to have a lot more individual sections if you look at the https://www.orchestraltools.com/resources/documents/Time_Micro_Articulation.pdf (full articulations list on the OT website). They just aren't shown in the Part 1 video?

FWIW, I dislike preorders especially when there’s a time limited discount. Having said that, if I am going to preorder and if there’s one company I’m comfortable preordering from it’s OT. I did so for Time Macro which was completely unexpected and totally delightful. Completely agree with others who have said that the sounds you hear in demos and promos from OT are very close to what you get under the fingers and that’s not always the case with other products.

I’ve not looked at the most recent video yet (thank you @Maxime Luft) but I’m quietly confident that it will look and sound very good. I’ve still not made a final decision but given my experience with Macro I’m leaning towards a preorder.

Sounds good, but I dont understand the point of recording articulations in 5ths. If we wanted 5ths in our music, we can play them manually. Why limit the patch by forcing baked in 5ths? o_O

Question: Are the pendulum swells tempo synced, or are they one shots?

Also can I request that there be an option to join the choir "nanana" patch with a keyswitch for "batman?" Lost opportunity. :)

Last edited:
I never quite understood that one either, but it seems to be a regular articulation for OT. I do understand the irregular 5ths arp one though. It is cool and shows movement.

I just love the detail of those string sections sizes! Same with MA4 ... I think you guys should consider recording a section based full string library with vl 1, 2, va, vc and bass based on that sound concept. Something as comprehensive in its scope as Berlin Strings with expansions. I would be all over such a library - both for layering and individual use.

Last edited:
Kind of in awe over the sound of some of those string patches. (Although I guess I could say the same about Time Macro)

This offer ends with the release on September 16:
https://www.orchestraltools.com/time/libraries/time_micro.php

Top Bottom