Orchestral Tools Time Macro installation issue

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by kgdrum, Oct 11, 2018.

1. kgdrum

kgdrum Senior Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Hi
    I downloaded Orchestral Tools Time Macro with Continuata. Everything seems to be there but none of the rar files unpacked and the install process stopped.
    Has anyone else had this happen?
    I'm inclined to make a OT TM folder and manually unpack the rar files does this seem like a good way to proceed?
    I tried to contact OT but they're unavailable until next week (they're at an SAE Alumni Convention).
    Thanks
    KG

2. SoNowWhat?

SoNowWhat? realised I can type here

Jul 26, 2016
    I think you should be fine if you unpack them yourself. I have done this before (with other libraries) and I’m pretty sure others have done it too with this library and others. Just create a top level folder called TIME Macro (or what you want to) and unpack into that. Also going on others experiences make sure you have the folder structure how you want it before activating in Native Access.

Edit - are you sure all the files are fully downloaded? Have you tried to restart Connect and see if it unpacks (assuming it was set to download and install). You can also Ctrl-click (Command-click on Mac?) to reset Connect and then enter your code again. If pointed to the same download location it should recognise all the existing files and won’t re-download them and may go the extra step and unpack too if that’s how you have your settings.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  3. OP
    OP
    kgdrum

kgdrum Senior Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Thanks SoNowWhat?
    I will try restarting Connect later,I see 21 rar files etc......
    My internet cuts out intermittently so restarting Connect seems like a good idea.

SoNowWhat? likes this.
  4. SoNowWhat?

SoNowWhat? realised I can type here

Jul 26, 2016
    Let us know how it goes. If you have any more problems it may take someone with more IT knowledge than I possess.