Orchestral Tools - The Event@Paramount Pictures

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by OrchestralTools, Jan 17, 2019.

1. oxo

oxo Active Member

Feb 27, 2011
    to sale individual instruments in the shop is your best idea ever!

2. hawpri

hawpri Active Member

Does licensing/encoding through NI make a store with à la carte pricing for individual mic positions, instruments, and articulations impossible? I can only think of one other developer with something like this.

3. oxo

oxo Active Member

Feb 27, 2011
    @ hawpri ...with your own sampleplayer you do not need any licensing/encoding through NI ;)

4. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Member

Jan 24, 2019
    Does anyone happen to know when orchestral tools will be launching their new store ? I'm keen to start buying some individual sounds, as outlined in their Keynote. I can't seem to find a launch date anywhere though ? Thanks

5. AlexanderSchiborr

AlexanderSchiborr Senior Member

May 1, 2014
    No. Ask them. They only know it.

6. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Member

Jan 24, 2019
    Thanks. I emailed them, unfortunately they didn't have any further information or a date at this stage, despite it being announced back in January.

7. muziksculp

muziksculp Senior Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Given the amount of development, and testing OT has to do to get their new Sample Player, new OT Store, also converting all of their current library content to the new player, Testing it to make sure it works reliably, and very efficiently, iron out bugs, ..etc. I think we have to be very patient.

I don't even think they know when all this will be ready. So..we just have to be very patient, and wait.

My guess is they will first release their free library, that uses the new Sample Player. Which will be a good way to test it, and hopefully not too long after that, they will begin announcing some of their current libraries availability, and much more.

Yes, Very exciting times ahead for OT products.

constaneum likes this.