What's new

Orchestral Tools/StaffPad Outside competition

purple

A simple brief. Compose 45-120sec music on the theme of "outside" using whatever you want. Upload it with the hashtag #OutsideCompetition by may 27 and you're entered for a chance to win a free ipad with pencil and staffpad installed + berlin strings staffpad edition + an OT collection of your choice. Second and third place are one Met Ark library and one Inspire library respectively.

I like this better than the spitfire one personally, although the prize is obviously much smaller. This one is more open ended.

(broken link removed)

Hi! How are you going to find all videos with hashtag #OutsideCompetition on youtube? For example, I created my post on May 9, and now I don't see it in the search response.

It returns only ~ 35 results.

Hi! How are you going to find all videos with hashtag #OutsideCompetition on youtube? For example, I created my post on May 9, and now I don't see it in the search response.

It returns only ~ 35 results.

Did a quick search, and I found your entry along with others... OT will see/hear all of them. Best of fortunes!

Hey guys, I admit being quite ignorant about social media platforms. What does this mean exactly: "Make sure you have links on your profile to one (or all) of your social media account(s) - this way we can tag you if you win!"

Anyone know what profile are they referring to? Youtube?

Hey guys, I admit being quite ignorant about social media platforms. What does this mean exactly: "Make sure you have links on your profile to one (or all) of your social media account(s) - this way we can tag you if you win!"

As I understand it, it's social media websites with news feeds, like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, so they can actually "tag" you

That means you should add your social account links in the description of your Soundcloud or Youtube entry ;)

Here's my entry. My gut tells me it's a bit too "schmaltzy", but the deadline is right now, so I just called it a day.

Top Bottom