Orchestral Tools/StaffPad Outside competition

Maxime Luft

If it's choosing between one of the three new tableau strings, I think I may snatch the violin as I already have a solo cello library. We'll see though...
Yes, it's one of the new Tableau Solo Strings instruments.
I personally recommend getting the viola, as its warm and expressive tone is quite stunning...

But of course you are free to chose! I love every instrument, three distinctive characters and a quite easy to use library all in all :)

If you need any more help before deciding which instrument to get, don't hesitate to ask via PM ;)

Jacob Fanto

Yes, it's one of the new Tableau Solo Strings instruments.
I personally recommend getting the viola, as its warm and expressive tone is quite stunning...

But of course you are free to chose! I love every instrument, three distinctive characters and a quite easy to use library all in all :)

If you need any more help before deciding which instrument to get, don't hesitate to ask via PM ;)
After receiving the free single instrument, how would the price of the whole package be changed?

Laddy

I received my freebie today.
It's a discount code for €56 that can be used to buy one of the single instruments for free, or to get a €56 discount on the whole library.
Same here, I decided to buy the whole library, as it went down to about 40 euro incl VAT (!) with the discount code. Looking forward to play with it later.

LudovicVDP

Same here, I decided to buy the whole library, as it went down to about 40 euro incl VAT (!) with the discount code. Looking forward to play with it later.

When the contest was over, I deleted my submissions as I wanted to re-work some parts later.
I then realized I couldn't claim that freebie.
40 eur for the whole library?? That would have been an instant buy...