What's new

Orchestral Tools NKS offer 2019

Been waiting for this also. Which bundle would you guys get if you didn’t have anything from OT: Ark 1/2 or 3/4?
More inclined to 1/2 tbh because I’ve always wanted Ark 2...

Hey, they already did this sale. I thought these NKI sales were a one-off thing. Not that it matters, I suppose.

Oh man, I am not sure... I am holding out for BBCSO, but those Inspires look nice to get in the mean time.

What are they like? Anyone...

Ah crap, save for BBC or take one of these plunges., I'm just doing this as a hobby. Maybe I should just get good.

I honestly buy libraries just for the smile that comes on my face when I play a chord. I probably need to have a drive larger than making dinky little improvisations on soundcloud to justify this. But that's a different thread.

Ah crap, save for BBC or take one of these plunges., I'm just doing this as a hobby. Maybe I should just get good.

I honestly buy libraries just for the smile that comes on my face when I play a chord. I probably need to have a drive larger than making dinky little improvisations on soundcloud to justify this. But that's a different thread.
I do this for a hobby too, my career is in IT, so the cost is not an issue
I was going to only get BBCSO, but for now I can get this too (this months treat ;) )

Just wanted thoughts on how the Inspires are...

Tough to please ALL ..... but really frustrated NI chose not to allow other possible Bundles.
In my case, ready to spend for ARK 2 & 3.

Soooooo much more to purchase separately, even at these great prices. :crying:

NI _ if you are monitoring ..... PLZ consisder ??? :thumbsup:

Top Bottom