What's new

Orchestral Tools New Library: TIME MACRO

Great library for adding motion to static sustains, especially woodwinds and brass. Many of the sounds want to stand on their own too, but they can also take over things pretty easily, turning a dramatic aesthetic into an ambient one. Pretty stuff.

Wow, that's a convincing recommendation ;) Thanks TheKRock! Do you have any examples of your work online I could check out? I'm always struggling to get the right feel and sound for my intros and outros. Do you think it would be particularly helpful with those? I'm also interested in layering Time Macro with other libraries. Do you have any libraries you particularly like to layer it with? Thanks again! Cheers!
Hey Owen, ya sorry that was the worst recommendation ever! I was just out the door when I saw your post. I don't usually respond to posts looking for library advice here unless I feel like I can speak with total confidence about it...I'm never that confident. But I do use the Time libraries regularly and as you've now read and seen they are capable of adding a lot of sparkle to your work. Later today I can cut a bit out of a really long cue where I used the Time libraries almost exclusively if you are still interested, although I'm sure its moot now.

Great work on both compositions! I think the choir really fit the scene with Caleb. Thank for sharing 😊👍
Your second composition was really good as well and impressive that you just used Time Micro.
I'm not very gifted with action cues, but would like to use Time Macro to add texture and movement to my music which is more on the emotional, nature influenced side. It seems like both Micro and Macro could be useful, but perhaps Macro will be a little easier for me to integrate into my style and workflow. Thanks again for your response and sharing your compositions!
Thanks Owen, that’s very kind.
I love both TM and use them on almost every tune to spice them up.
The choirs are good, so are Ark’s ones, to the point that I wonder why OT didn’t release a choir library yet.

Top Bottom