What's new

Orchestral Tools TIME micro - BLANK PAGE Special added!

Did anyone get the download link? I have checked my inbox/spam etc. nothing yet....

This being OT, you are not likely to see anything close to this price again for a long time.

Yep. All too acutely aware of that.

Thought i’m hoping that recent trends in sample libraries - economies of scale etc might intervene at some point .

Or alternately that it might at some point be able to buy just the solo string patches. I think I could live with just the solo strings from this library, it I absolutely had to. (In combination with Time Macro).

It really does sound great though. Can’t wait to see what people do with it outside of official demo space.

Last edited:
Hey folks,

download links have all gone out.
With these emails we see it often that providers first bounce them back and only accept them on the 2nd try.
You should all receive the links within the next minutes. If not, please wait a few hours and then send us an email and we'll see what is going on.
Please also make sure your registered email is correct - if you have not received a confirmation email after pre-ordering, it is possible that there was a typo in your email address.

best

Tobias
OT Support

Hey folks,

download links have all gone out.
With these emails we see it often that providers first bounce them back and only accept them on the 2nd try.
You should all receive the links within the next minutes. If not, please wait a few hours and then send us an email and we'll see what is going on.
Please also make sure your registered email is correct - if you have not received a confirmation email after pre-ordering, it is possible that there was a typo in your email address.

best

Tobias
OT Support

Download (USA) going smoothly !! Many thanks ! :emoji_ok_hand:

bought. this time I did not do the same mistake as with time makro that I missed the intro price.
this product seems to me an incredible useful tool, congratz orchestral tools!

Top Bottom