What's new

Orchestral Tools Discovery Competition

I like the challenge of using only the provided material in competitions like this, so that's what I've done here -- just a lot of processing and sound design with only the free sample pack as a sound source.

A lot of great tracks for this competition, awesome job to everyone! Here's my entry if anyone's interested.

Love these sorts of outpours of music like this! Same samples to incorporate (basically), same brief, and yet stunningly varied results.

Here's my submission; just finished now with far less time to mess with the mix as I would have liked, but that's what I get for procrastinating! :alien:

A looooooooot of awesome tracks here - good luck to everyone participating.

This is my entry for #DiscoveryCompetition: Not Alone (A new universe has just been discovered ... the Klingons are coming) :grin:

Here is mine. Pretty simple stuff, in C Major even! Used a bit of HZ Strings in addition to the supplied instruments.

This is my first post in this forum as a new member.
Started today and managed to get this done last minute to upload my entry just before the closing deadline.
Some amazing entries! Good Luck everyone!

I really wanted to JUST use what they gave us...but that was a little tough.Ha! Here is my meager offering.....the samples plus Delicate Piano from Berlin Inspire 2. And a few Star Trek sound fx that may sound familiar. :)

Top Bottom