What's new

Orchestral Tools: Completion Days!

fretti

Don't have the standard Berlin Strings, anyone here who can say if it would be useful anyways? Love the sound of Teldex in BOI; MA1 and FC 2.0; so could it be a nice addition to those and other libraries?

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
Don't have the standard Berlin Strings, anyone here who can say if it would be useful anyways? Love the sound of Teldex in BOI; MA1 and FC 2.0; so could it be a nice addition to those and other libraries?

What I read at bottom of BST Exp A says it works fully without full Berlin Strings.

"All Expansions in our Berlin Series can be bought individually. You do not need the main library or any other expansion to be able to run the expansions with their full functionality. "

I have only BO_Inspire, and very interested in both of these if they can be used effectively with BO_I. This OT comment suggests that they can …
Still having the BO_I bonus coupon should make these a strong value for long term ? :cautious:

fretti

What I read at bottom of BST Exp A says it works fully without full Berlin Strings.

"All Expansions in our Berlin Series can be bought individually. You do not need the main library or any other expansion to be able to run the expansions with their full functionality. "

I have only BO_Inspire, and very interested in both of these if they can be used effectively with BO_I. This OT comment suggests that they can …
Yes, I meant more if they can blend or work together with other string libraries which don't have these techniques or are better in other fields:)

fretti

"Keep your eyes open for more specials during the upcoming days." seems promising though! So I'm definitely not going to give away all of the money left from the last sales to soon:grin:

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
Yes, I meant more if they can blend or work together with other string libraries which don't have these techniques or are better in other fields:)

Got it. I really like the complementary nature of A & B. Huge, quality content for usd 248 !!

Thank-you @ ChrisSiuMusic for heads-up !! :thumbsup:

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
Where are you seeing 248 usd? Wouldn't buying both be 255 Euros?

yeah ... sorry. I'm in USA, Euro 255 for A&B is net Euro 205 after BO_I coupon. Today's exchg converts Euro 205 to usd 248. I mentioned BO_I Euro 50 coupon somewhere along the line .. I think,

Top Bottom