What's new

Orchestral Tools Completion Days -30%

Damn, bought the harp yesterday for the standard price - I didn't think it would count as extension but as part of the main library. Oh well... gorgeous harp indeed though :)

It blends super well. Different ostinatos as Ark3, different choirs, lots of deep moving articulations. Excellent.
Super strings, superb brass. Cool woodwinds .

thanks!

from the demos and articulation list, it seems TM would be a great compliment to the Arks.

https://orchestraltools.com/resources/documents/Time_macro.pdf

I don't have any of the Arks, but I find myself blending Time Macro with Spitfire libraries often and fine. I didn't say well, since I'm not making money off of this or anything.

There's a lot of neat stuff in there and the more I get familiar with Capsule the more I discover I can do with it.

I don't have any of the Arks, but I find myself blending Time Macro with Spitfire libraries often and fine. I didn't say well, since I'm not making money off of this or anything.

There's a lot of neat stuff in there and the more I get familiar with Capsule the more I discover I can do with it.

excellent.

no shorts, i see.

I just picked up the Harps. I wanted the woodwind expansions most, but I figure I can pick those up another time. I went through a harp phase like 10 years ago and haven't picked up anything new to cover it since. I was probably only using whatever came with Kontakt back then.

Now Time Macro is a tempting offer. Trying to convince myself that I have too many things in the same vein already.
It’s one of my favorite OT libraries and find it quite versatile. I think it’s got its own take on the textural/Evo style library.

Top Bottom