What's new

Orchestral Tools - Berlin Con Sordino Strings [2nd UPDATE]

Sunny Schramm

AAAAND...... SINE V1.10 is also live :)

What's new?​

Version: v1.1.0​

Changes in this version:

SINEplayer 1.1.0 brings a UI refresh across most areas of SINEplayer and introduces some new legato options used by upcoming content.
UI Refresh:
  • SINE has a new logo, also used as the application icon.
  • The Articulation Options have a new layout with improved controls.
  • All buttons in SINEplayer have been reworked and now have a hover state.
  • Individual instruments are easier to differentiate in the Mixer.
  • The wording of the activation dialog has been made clearer.
Legsto Tweaks:
  • This version includes some new legato options which are used by upcoming content.

Gotta admit these sound excellent. And it's an area of string writing that needs more deep sampling.

OT prices (even on intro) and SINE are keeping me from buying. Also the artic list seems gimmicky; the basic sustains, legatos and harmonics are very welcome but ... practice mutes? Arpeggios?

Looking forward to reading people's experiences with the new updated SINE.

Does anyone know how long the sale goes on? EDIT: nevermind. I see that the intro price for Con Sordino Strings goes until June 7th.

Last edited:
Hi,

OK, I just pulled the trigger on the Berlin Con Sordino Strings , and Berlin Strings SFX via the Bundle Price, I own all of the other Strings in the Bundle, so my Berlin Con Sordino Strings + Berlin Strings SFX price was €269.28. Very nice discount.

Check your bundle price if you own some of the libraries in the bundle before purchasing.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Last edited:
OK, I just pulled the trigger on the Berlin Con Sordino Strings via the Bundle Price, I own all of the other Strings in the Bundle, so my Berlin Con Sordino Strings price was €269.28 EUR instead of €349. EUR.
On the other hand, their bundle completion prices are quite good. If you own everything else in the bundle the Con Sord library is €179.64.
This is quite a discrepancy.. is one of you mistaken about how many products you already owned? Does ka00 have libraries that aren't available to muziksulp?

Hi,

OK, I just pulled the trigger on the Berlin Con Sordino Strings via the Bundle Price, I own all of the other Strings in the Bundle, so my Berlin Con Sordino Strings price was €269.28 EUR instead of €349. EUR.

Check your bundle price if you own some of the libraries in the bundle before purchasing the Con Sordino Strings.

Cheers,
Muziksculp
My price is 269, but I don’t have Strings SFX. You must be missing something else.

Hi,

Check your bundle price if you own some of the libraries in the bundle before purchasing the Con Sordino Strings.

Cheers,
Muziksculp
My price is 269, but I don’t have Strings SFX. You must be missing something else.

Gotta admit these sound excellent. And it's an area of string writing that needs more deep sampling.

OT prices (even on intro) and SINE are keeping me from buying. Also the artic list seems gimmicky; the basic sustains, legatos and harmonics are very welcome but ... practice mutes? Arpeggios?

Looking forward to reading people's experiences with the new updated SINE.
@NoamL ,

You need more Strings Libraries. Stop giving yourself excuses for not buying these wonderful sounding new SINE OT Strings libraries. Just Do It !

:laugh:

Waiting for the comments on the Con sordinos and SFX. Will probably grab it anyway. I guess the Orchestral Strings Runs are different from the SFX? I can't find that I own SFX. :sad:

I don’t know if I’ll need any of these string libraries in the bundle but the discount brings it down to a normal price 😩

Last edited:
Top Bottom