What's new

Orchestral Tools Ark 1-4

damayor

okay, i tried to go their website and its just not all that well designed in my opinion. can anybody tell me whats the difference in the orchestral 1-4 series? I have ark 1. I love their harps, strings and choirs in ark 1, but does 2-4 enhance on those?

1 - mf to fff
2 - pp to mf (and softer instruments, mutes)
3 - rhythmic stuff, accents, repetitions
4 - smaller sections

the pp, mf etc means nothing to me. i am not a composer. can you explain what that means?

Just out of curiosity, what are you intending to do with a sample library if not using it for composing?

I produce a of hip hop music, i love adding real acoustic music into my tracks. i have always loved orchestral music, just never been able to compose. i can however, play notes and the piano fluently wih out ever being trained to read music notes but strictly by ear.

I produce a of hip hop music, i love adding real acoustic music into my tracks. i have always loved orchestral music, just never been able to compose. i can however, play notes and the piano fluently wih out ever being trained to read music notes but strictly by ear.
I can appreciate that (though I don’t make hip hop music). The ark series is phenomenal, but if orchestral elements are only supplementary to your music you might want to consider a much cheaper option. Maybe something like East West Composer Cloud. If you do have the money for any of the arks then go for it

Top Bottom