What's new

Orchestral Tools Ark 1, 2 & 3 free upgrade

UPDATE:
Tobias has replied to my support email, apologized for the delay in response time, and among other things, has said:
“I fully understand your criticism and after diving into the patches, there are indeed a few RRs where the attacks can be tightened. I have set that on our todo list.”

So even if it doesn’t get fixed, I appreciate the efforts and want it to be known I did get a lengthy and courteous reply from support about the issues. This definitely helps to ease the frustration and while I still am quite disappointed with certain aspects of this library, at least we know they’ve recognized it as being a problem instead of saying nothing is wrong. I’d much rather be disappointed in one product than be disappointed in the support team of an entire company!

Thanks @OT_Tobias!

Hoping for another big sale on all things Berlin & Metropolis during NAMM!

I wouldn't hold my breath, the recent sale was because they upgraded their plugins to NKS - I doubt we'll see another notable sale for a long time.

Orchestral Tools rarely do sales, they only way that would change is if they saw how popular the recent sale was and change their policy. See this link for more info: https://www.helpdesk.orchestraltools.com/hd_sales_and_discounts.html

I appreciate the efforts and want it to be known I did get a lengthy and courteous reply from support about the issues. This definitely helps to ease the frustration and while I still am quite disappointed with certain aspects of this library, at least we know they’ve recognized it as being a problem instead of saying nothing is wrong.
It makes me happy to hear this.

Hoping for another big sale on all things Berlin & Metropolis during NAMM!
Well, if OT announces they will be producing future libraries for another sampler, as some have speculated, it would make that sale seem more like a fire sale, so I don't think they'd do it just to preserve the impression that they are not abandoning their Kontakt products.

Hopefully they dont forget about the violas and there release times
If there are any specific issues anyone else is experiencing, I get the impression they want to hear about it, as this was also in the email:

“So, long story short: It is on the list. Feel free to point me to any specific patches that you find need some love, just so that I don't forget any.
I've for now marked the strings and horn ensembles.”

You should send them an email and mention this specific issue.

Top Bottom