Orchestral Tools - A New Home for Organic Samples - Special Offers!

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by OrchestralTools, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Pixelee

Pixelee Active Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Does the opera only have sustain/Legato, tension build? Is there any shorts?

2. Raphioli

Raphioli Active Member

Dec 22, 2016
    I also bought Majestic Horns when it was released.
    But the only thing I'm concerned about is, where do I get future updates/support from?

Would Orchestral Tools provide me with updates/support even though I bought it from Organic Samples?
    Do I need to e-mail Orchestral tools the receipt?

It would be nice if there was a FAQ on their (OTs) page for people who purchased their samples in the past directly from Organic Samples (unless I missed something).

EDIT: btw, congrats to both Orchestral Tools and Organic Samples

danycool, damstraversaz and JEPA like this.
  3. SoNowWhat?

SoNowWhat? realised I can type here

Jul 26, 2016
    These are questions I also have. May have to contact OT directly and request that they provide an FAQ.

JEPA likes this.
  4. SoNowWhat?

SoNowWhat? realised I can type here

Jul 26, 2016
    No dedicated shorts. I've tried to tweak it but haven't had any luck getting shorts that I like. Faster runs can work reasonably well though still legato.

Edit - just to clarify something. I have the organic samples VI. I’m presuming that currently the new OT released version is the same but it may be updated in the future to include other articulations or features.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Pixelee likes this.
  5. JEPA

JEPA Senior Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Germany
    this:

and this, obviously:

6. DivingInSpace

DivingInSpace Active Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Funny, i am an actual Orchestral Tools costumer, bought Time Macro, and i never got a voucher. They only seem to give them when buying specific products.

Do i feel like i am entitled to one? No. And neither should you.

(I also own all Organic Samples libraries)

7. LittleCoral

LittleCoral New Member

Apr 16, 2019
    Will it be released on OT Player or stay only on Kontakt full version?

8. JEPA

JEPA Senior Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Germany
    that part is not your business.. ;)

What i am trying to say is how things are done. I am an iZotope customer, and the way they treat their customers I find to be a good one. For example Exponential Audio customers were included in the new integration with iZotope flawesly and very friendly.

I could re-buy the Majestic Horn 10x again... but that is not the point. If you catch what I am trying to say. I feel not entitled to any voucher or coupon, but companies do offer these e.g. iZotope, Waves, N.I., VSL, Plugin Alliance, from which I am a customer.

dzilizzi likes this.
  9. DivingInSpace

DivingInSpace Active Member

Feb 10, 2018
    I might have misunderstood you, so you just want a coupon to transfer what you already own to the new site? Because Orchestral Tools doesn't really have a download page or costumer page, you get an E-Mail with a serial for Native Access and Continua that's it, so even if that is what you mean, i really don't see the point.

10. AdamKmusic

AdamKmusic Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Anyone what the other instruments being used in this track are?

11. JEPA

JEPA Senior Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Germany
    thank you for the opinions' exchange in the first place. If i could express better what i mean (english isn't my native language)... I don't feel entitled to any coupons, but as a practice of other companies if you are a customer you COULD apply to coupons or vouchers if your buy amount is valid to it. Now Exponential Audio customers are iZotope customers, automatically, because the company (exponentialaudio.com) doesn't exist any more. As a customer of this company you can have discounts depending on your buy (or an upgrade/crossgrade path). I don't expect to have a coupon of my buy of €1,00 of Organic Samples, but as a customer of now non existing company Organic Samples i expect to have received an email from OT or from OS to integrate me in the OT universe. It could be that OT doesn't have this practice, I don't know. I was asking for this, so like:

12. Hendrik-Schwarzer

Hendrik-Schwarzer Active Member

Sep 30, 2010
    As with every Orchestral Tools product, you're always welcome to connect with our support if you need any help.

With the start of our new eco system (including the new store) you'll be able to create your Orchestral Tools account which holds the license of your Organic Samples products.
    That enables you to download or update the corresponding Collection whenever you want.

In the meantime, if you lost your downloaded files, please send us a support email.

-Hendrik

hawpri, LamaRose, kleotessard and 5 others like this.
  13. JEPA

JEPA Senior Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Germany
    that's a really good thing! Thank you Hendrik!

14. Raphioli

Raphioli Active Member

Dec 22, 2016
    Thats great news! Thanks Hendrik.
    I'll be looking forward to your new store.

15. JEPA

JEPA Senior Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Germany
    this isn't available yet, is it?

16. OT_Tobias

OT_Tobias Active Member

This functionality will go live with our new shop, due later this year.

dzilizzi likes this.
  17. dzilizzi

dzilizzi I know nothing

Feb 27, 2017
    Somewhere near Los Angeles
    OT doesn't have a user area. So the only way to redownload anything is to keep the download codes. And you don't know how long that will work. I have multiple backups of my OT stuff for this reason. Embertone is another that doesn't have the ability to see what you own from them or redownload items. These things always make me think twice about buying from them. I have to make sure I back up everything I get.

I'm a hobbyist, so I am all about the sales. No hurry to buy anything. And I have way more than I will ever use of everything at this point.

And for 2 euros? I grabbed Majestic Horns. It sounds great. I may pick up the piano staccato one too. Though I really don't need that one.

kleotessard and MartinH. like this.
  18. dzilizzi

dzilizzi I know nothing

Feb 27, 2017
    Somewhere near Los Angeles
    This I am looking forward to. Also the ability to purchase parts of things? There was something I wanted but now I don't remember. I think it was a runs thing.

19. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Member

Jan 24, 2019
    hi Hendrik - Do you have any idea when the new store will be available ? Thanks

20. Raphioli

Raphioli Active Member

Dec 22, 2016
    The following might be the answer you're looking for.
    I don't think they have a specific date yet. If they did, I'm sure they would've already announced it ;)

rudi likes this.