What's new

Orchestral Soundtrack inspired by a BOOK

damirexus

Damir Musicverse
Hi guys, I would like to present my soundtrack inspired by a book "The Tattooist Of Auschwitz" by Heather Morris. It is a true about a man who survided to tell it. In my mind this music could follow one of the scenes where a prisoner thies to escape as the title says.

Let me know your impressions. Cheers!

Agreed, it does aim to fulfill the title. However, given that it's Auchwitz that were referring to, I would expect more serious moments, events of horror, the fear of being discovered.

What you have is an interesting piece that can be built on. And I would suggest more horror and shock, fear and dread. As mentioned above, the dynamics could make a huge difference.

Thanks for posting an unexpected topic.

It certainly meets the brief. How about more local dynamics?
Thanks for suggestion, I agree, that would definitely bring much more interest to this track. I will have that in mind for my future tracks.

Agreed, it does aim to fulfill the title. However, given that it's Auchwitz that were referring to, I would expect more serious moments, events of horror, the fear of being discovered.

What you have is an interesting piece that can be built on. And I would suggest more horror and shock, fear and dread. As mentioned above, the dynamics could make a huge difference.

Thanks for posting an unexpected topic.
Hey, I agree with you, it has a lot of potential to be expanded and dig into more details considering the grim atmosphere that it presents. Maybe I can create additional tracks to present different moods and moments around the 'Prisoner Escape'. Thank you for suggestion!

Top Bottom