What's new

Orchestral Piece: "Naiad"

This is cool! I like all the "out there" harmonic experimentation especially those opposing chords in the brass.

What are you using for harp here? Sounds great. By contrast, the string tremolos could be improved, perhaps give them a bit of a curve or dynamic movement. Especially at the end where they stay on that one note for 15 seconds.

This is cool! I like all the "out there" harmonic experimentation especially those opposing chords in the brass.

What are you using for harp here? Sounds great. By contrast, the string tremolos could be improved, perhaps give them a bit of a curve or dynamic movement. Especially at the end where they stay on that one note for 15 seconds.

Thanks!

It's actually EW Hollywood Harp which required a bit of massaging to get it to sit properly.

Yeah thanks for pointing out those tremolos I'll have to check them out again. The main problem was that it was very close to the bottom of the dynamic so I didn't have much room.

nice work Caleb - I like the build to the sort of pastoral section around the 1:00 mark. Actually the whole thing sounds very English to me (in a good way). Much more interesting for me than trailer music which generally seems formulaic to my untutored ears

Top Bottom