What's new

Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

The group buy pages have been replaced by a coupon that you entire upon checkout.
Really? I have seen no mention of coupon via email or otherwise. But there is that link at the top of my account page, and at the top of everyone's page who participated.

Ok it was your wording. Even though you typed "entire" I assumed you meant "enter". There is nothing for you to "enter", you simply click the link and it adds the discount, which is what I typed. When you click the link, the discount is automatically placed in your cart.

I had joined the group buy a few weeks back. Just logged into my account. How do I avail the 60% discount since all the products are showing up at full prices in the shopping cart. Do I need to add a discount code?
Go to the group buy section of your account and follow the instructions there to add your group buy order to your cart and check out. Depending on your situation, it might just give you a discount code that you can use to add the discount to your cart as well.

As a side-note, just since the group buy order / cart difference was mentioned:

We had to keep your group buy order separate from your cart for a few reasons. Your cart information is just stored in session data--so if you logged in using a different browser your cart contents wouldn't be there. It might also get cleared at some point. Considering the length of the group buy signup period, we didn't want to count on the cart being the method of storing your group buy order, hence the separate group buy signup page.

Hope that makes sense! Of course, there are still some things I'd like to improve on to make the process a little smoother for the future.

Could you also tell me about the Orange Slices. What are they and how can I use them in my group buy purchase?
They're rewards points that you can use to get an additional discount when purchasing. For every dollar you spend, you get an Orange Slice point, with each 10 Orange Slices equating to a 1% off discount. We also give out Orange Slices on our Facebook page for trivia questions there.

You can see how many Orange Slices you have here: https://www.orangetreesamples.com/account/orange-slices

Last edited:
I too am enjoying all the libraries I bought in this sale. Must give special huzzahs to the Drakus 8 string guitar. Lovely and very playable

Hi I added Hollow Body & the Mandolin libraries to my OT arsenal.can these be authorized via Service Center?
The instructions from the OT email is for authorization via Native Access which I have managed to avoid until now.
So will Service Center work for authorizing these lovely Orange Tree libraries?
Thanks

Glad I had some time left on this. The hurricane really jacked with my weekend plans. Oh well. Better safe than sorry. Snagged the last few things I really wanted.

Hi I added Hollow Body & the Mandolin libraries to my OT arsenal.can these be authorized via Service Center?
The instructions from the OT email is for authorization via Native Access which I have managed to avoid until now.
So will Service Center work for authorizing these lovely Orange Tree libraries?
Thanks
Yes, I believe the Service Center should work for activation, since the libraries are encoded for Kontakt 5.5.2. We updated our instructions for Native Access, because the old Service Center instructions were confusing people using the latest version of Kontakt. ;)

I've completed my two guitar bundles, and just want to say thank you Greg for the GB and your stellar work! All your libraries sound amazing and are easy to use right out of the box but also a lot of fun to dive in and customize patches. More than happy with my purchase (and glad I saved my orange slices that will go towards upcoming libraries).

I also wanted to mention that I think OTS has a great site, with everything labelled clearly, so that you know exactly what products you have, and it's really easy to find what you need to download, instructions on how to activate (if needed), really great information on new products, etc. A class act through and through. Thank you for your great work, Greg; OTS is a true asset to the sampling community!

I also wanted to mention that I think OTS has a great site, with everything labelled clearly, so that you know exactly what products you have, and it's really easy to find what you need to download, instructions on how to activate (if needed), really great information on new products, etc. A class act through and through. Thank you for your great work, Greg; OTS is a true asset to the sampling community!

Agreed +1 The Orange Tree website imo is probably the best designed and implemented website of any developer I've dealt with.
Kudos to Greg ;)

Agreed +1 The Orange Tree website imo is probably the best designed and implemented website of any developer I've dealt with.
Kudos to Greg ;)
Wow, thanks, that really means a lot to me!

There are still some little things here and there that I'm not completely happy with, but it's a work in progress. There are other features that I'm slowly implementing, too. For example, I just added the ability to select your download server (your choice of Amazon CloudFront and Amazon S3 currently) from your account settings.

Greg -

If you didn't already realize the superiority of your web operation, you haven't been getting out enough.
OTS is unquestionably the smoothest operating, most convenient, informative and user-friendly online purchasing system on the planet.

Kudos, my man.

Top Bottom