What's new

Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

wonderful! My advice? Save and add to your Orange slices stockpile if it's an incremental upgrade like me...

I added another 22% off to my already 20ish% percent off in slices for a wopping 44ish% off on future purchases, which will include the tele and a few other goodies that I'm sure will appear shortly! They will be irresistible!

It's pretty awesome that Greg is continuing to add slices to our accounts even during this 60% off deal! Like, WOW dude!

Only the Hollowbody
Did you try the checkout link from the group buy page?
JC is correct. You have to check out via the GB. The Passion Flute is one of the purchases I made this time around, and I did get the 60% discount (+ orange slice discount! Crazy!).

Okay, I must be doing something wrong but here are screenshots from the group buy and post add to cart:
IMG_7243.PNG IMG_7244.PNG
Isn't $118.80 the right amount? The prices are shown full next to the products, but the total at the bottom of the cart under the discount line item reflects the 60% discount.

Okay, I must be doing something wrong but here are screenshots from the group buy and post add to cart:
IMG_7243.PNG IMG_7244.PNG
Yes, as dcd111 suggested, you are seeing the list prices. But if you add them up and compare them with the "Order total", you'll quickly see you are indeed getting the discount when you check out.

Top Bottom