What's new

Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

Hey Greg, I just checked the (meanwhile quite small...) list of missing instruments/products availlable on my group-buy list - then the thought came, that maybe it's time for an "all in"...
--> did you ever think about having an "OTSComplete Bundle"...?

I've wanted the vibes and marimba for years, but when we get to 60% I'm going to go HAM and get the Kalimba, Acoustic Guitar Pack and the Flute!

Hey Greg, I just checked the (meanwhile quite small...) list of missing instruments/products availlable on my group-buy list - then the thought came, that maybe it's time for an "all in"...
--> did you ever think about having an "OTSComplete Bundle"...?
Been thinking of adding that. I'm not sure how many people would buy the bundle right off the bat, but it really makes sense for people who already own most of our libraries and want to just upgrade to everything. Or for when sales like these happen. :)

J3pqR1D.png
2 to go.

We did it--we just passed the 1,500 participants mark!! That brings us to the highest discount tier at 60% OFF.

Now that we've reached the highest discount tier, you can check out early from the group buy page in your account--just look for the text right under the group buy form: "Ready to complete your group buy order? Check out here". This link will add everything in your group buy order form to your cart. You can still modify your cart contents, of course, including redeeming Orange Slices for an additional discount.

If you want to make an additional purchase later, you still can--just remember that September 12th is the final cutoff date. To make an additional purchase, head back to the group buy page in your account. That way you'll be able to add the group buy discount to your cart.

Top Bottom