What's new

Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

98... 2.2 days to go.

It's almost certainly going to hit by Monday.

If it doesn't get over 1500, I want to see tears.

94........where is parallel universe VI control forum so we can get more people on board...? Is it called VI uncontrolled forum..please someone call them!

This can't go wrong.
I am contemplating what to buy. Anybody here uses Rosewood Grand? Is it as great as advertised? I'm really tempted at 60% off, just a pitty that it's a non-nks-library. (As is Passion Flute, but that one is in the bag for sure, because I don't have anything remotely like it yet).

This can't go wrong.
I am contemplating what to buy. Anybody here uses Rosewood Grand? Is it as great as advertised? I'm really tempted at 60% off, just a pitty that it's a non-nks-library. (As is Passion Flute, but that one is in the bag for sure, because I don't have anything remotely like it yet).

Have it, like it, back and forth with Ivory II Italian (fav), NI KU11 Grands, AdKeys.
Think maybe a Rosewood Grand Uupdate of note ,not far away, (likely no chg to owners) ... but plz assume this is excess gas from unreliable source !! :sleep:

Last edited:
Evolution Mandolin will complete my OrangeTree collection. :) I can't pass this up. Great instruments and Greg is a first class person. I'm in.

I'm considering Evolution Dracus... does anyone know the alternate tunings? I'm having trouble finding what they are.

Edit: You know what, I kind of need a guitar vst, and it will hopefully only be $70 so I'm in.

As soon as we reach 1,500 there were be a link on the group buy page in your account to complete your group buy purchase. This just adds the library/libraries from your group buy order into your cart along with the group buy discount. At that point you can still add additional discounts such as redeeming Orange Slices, and then continue with the checkout process.

If you need to go back to make another order, just return to your group buy page. For some people taking advantage of multiple bundle upgrades, you might have to split things up into two purchases--for example, buying the Evolution Guitar Bundle, and then in the next order the Evolution Acoustic Bundle in order to get the mandolin at the bundle upgrade discount. Just make sure to get in your group buy purchase/purchases in before September 12th.

Lastly, if you're tired of refreshing the page, there's this: https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy/live

Top Bottom