What's new

Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

Clarification, please (sorry... I can't go through all previous 122 posts just now).

Between August 29 and September 12, can you add to your order?

I put everything on my order and then pick and choose. Although this time around, I will likely just finish off my OrangeTree collection.

Meaning... it's allowable to change one's order after the 29th?
Yes, based on my experience with previous OTS group buys and Greg's posts (here or elsewhere, I forget), you can add to or subtract from your order when you are ready to place it, after the 29th. Apparently you can even place multiple orders during the group buy purchase period, which could be beneficial in some specific situations where you want two bundles with overlapping products.

Yes, based on my experience with previous OTS group buys and Greg's posts (here or elsewhere, I forget), you can add to or subtract from your order when you are ready to place it, after the 29th. Apparently you can even place multiple orders during the group buy purchase period, which could be beneficial in some specific situations where you want two bundles with overlapping products.

I just want to add that Greg RECONFIRMED that you can do exactly what you described. A very generous offer indeed for some of the best/supported libraries out there.

This is my first encounter, and will be my first transaction w/ OTS, and I'll tell you what I think. I think Mr. Jazz is a smart guy and a pretty good dude.

And when someone treats me right, I tell everyone I know about the company - and that it deserves one's business.

Win Win.

Thanks, Greg

Looks like the participant count is getting closer to the 60% discount-Just another 200 people.
Going to be close.

Anxious to buy my current selected Orangetree products when the group buy is completed.

take care,
Dave

Top Bottom