What's new

Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

gregjazz

We don't have sales at Orange Tree Samples very often, but when we do, we like to go big. In this case, we're having one of our greatest sales ever--presenting the Summer 2017 Orange Tree Samples Group Buy, a veritable bonanza of sample library savings.

How It Works

In the group buy, the more people that join the sale, the greater the discount becomes--up to 60% OFF at the highest discount tier. Starting today, all you have to do is add a library to your group buy order. You can modify your order at any time during the group buy.

The sale applies to all our sample libraries--even the bundles, which are already discounted.

The group buy lasts until August 29th, after which you can complete your purchase (you'll have until September 12th to complete your order). Of course, if we reach the highest tier before then, you'll be able to check out early.

Just make sure to complete your order by September 12th so you don't miss out!

Contests & Giveaways

During the sale, we'll have contests and giveaways. We also have a special freebie that will get unlocked once we reach the 500 participants tier.

Last year's group buy ended with over 1,300 participants. If we all work together, reaching the highest discount tier will be a cinch. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get incredible savings on all our libraries!

How You Can Help

Tell your family. Tell your friends. Shout it from your rooftop.

But seriously, besides joining the group buy, simply participating here, our Facebook page, or Twitter is incredibly helpful! If there are any communities you know of that would appreciate this sale, please share the news with them, or even just let us know and we'll make sure they get the announcement.

What are you waiting for? Join the Summer 2017 Group Buy today and participate in this great discount.

--------------
OVERVIEW:
--------------

Current Participants: 1819
Time Remaining: Ended!

Current Discount Tier:
1 - 49 buyers: 10% OFF
50 - 99 buyers: 15% OFF
100 - 249 buyers: 20% OFF
250 - 499 buyers: 30% OFF
500 - 999 buyers: 40% OFF
1000 - 1499 buyers: 50% OFF

1500 or more buyers: 60% OFF *
* Current discount level

Participated in the group buy? Complete your group buy order here.

------------------------
FEATURED SAMPLE LIBRARIES:
------------------------

Passion Flute. $129, NOW $51.60
Jazz/Rock flute for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Sandra's Syndrome
Audio Demo #2: Playing with Fire (Ben Rawles)

Evolution Rosewood Grand. $179, NOW $71.60
Modern grand piano for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Sunny Side Up
Audio Demo #2: Autumn Rose (Andrea Bellucci)

Angelic Harp. $69, NOW $27.60
Detailed concert harp library for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Harp Duet
Audio Demo #2: My Father's Balloon (Hagai Davidoff)

Evolution Rick. $99, NOW $39.60
Vintage rock electric bass for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Dissolve
Audio Demo #2: Rock That Rick (Scott Yahney)

Evolution Sitardelic. $179, NOW $71.60
Electric sitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Sitariffic
Audio Demo #2: Rock Sitar (Andrea Bellucci)

Click here to browse the rest of our sample libraries for Kontakt.

Last edited:
@gregjazz Are you obligated to buy a library once you have added it to your order?
I guess a lot of people might be hesitating, only joining in once it hits 40/50/60% off if they are obligated to buy.

I realise you can add and remove products from your order, but I have a feeling I might have forgotten about my 1st August purchase by the time it hits 22nd August.

@gregjazz Are you obligated to buy a library once you have added it to your order?
There's technically no obligation. In our experience from previous group buys, something like 98% of people completed their group buy order--often even adding additional libraries to their order during check out.

I realise you can add and remove products from your order, but I have a feeling I might have forgotten about my 1st August purchase by the time it hits 22nd August.
If you're subscribed to the newsletter, we'll send out a reminder once the group buy ends on the 22nd. At that point, you still have until September 5th to complete your order. There will be plenty of updates on the forums and our social media, too.

Last year was incredible !! Hope 2017 even better !! No worries with this promo .... just gets better by the day :thumbsup:

Last year's sale was one of the most generous and best thought out I have ever encountered. Once you've signed in, the system knows what you have already purchased so it will automatically deduct the price of applicable libraries from a bundle price.

If you really need a "place holder", sign up for "Tinybox". It's $19 ... minus the group buy discount <g>.

I was very excited to see this and on a separate note I only just noticed you did respond very kindly to my support request (didn't have any notification though) so just wanted to say thank you so much, Greg!

It might be good to let procrastinators (like me) know: When, exactly, does the group buy end?

It might be good to let procrastinators (like me) know: When, exactly, does the group buy end?
August 22nd at 8 AM PDT, after which you'll have until September 5th (8 AM PDT) to complete your order.

There's technically no obligation. In our experience from previous group buys, something like 98% of people completed their group buy order--often even adding additional libraries to their order during check out.

If you're subscribed to the newsletter, we'll send out a reminder once the group buy ends on the 22nd. At that point, you still have until September 5th to complete your order. There will be plenty of updates on the forums and our social media, too.
Thanks. I've joined now.
There's no 25-49 or 175-249 tier by the way ;)

I bought the Bass bundle during last year's group buy, and just added the Stratosphere I've had my eye on for a while to this year's. Come on, people, lets hit that 2000+ level! :)

NO, you did not! Argh. The moment I have seen this pop into my mailbox... this is to good to pass up.

8 AM (PDT) - That's why I missed it the last time. In my mind, that's an 8/21/17 ending date with a grace period ;)
Time zones are definitely an ongoing challenge. With any other sale, I usually leave it active for an extra day just in case there are any misunderstandings about the exact end time. However, the group buy system in the website works automatically. If you end up missing the completion period, just send me a PM or email and I'll manually sort it out for you.

Last year I discovered Orange Tree through their fantastic group buy. I honestly think it is one of the best organized and most generous sales out there. Bought the guitar bundle (acoustic and electric) last year. Really great instruments! I am joining in again! Rosewood & Mandolin for sure, and more as the 22th approaches, I think...

In. More humbly than last year's GB both because of money realities and because last year I got the majority of the instruments I most wanted. But everything OTS creates is great AFAIK, and there are still two, three (four?) maybe...

At this point it makes more sense to just Complete My Everything Bundle. Wait. Where is that everything bundle?;)

My wallet hates me already this year and we're not even at Black Friday yet... but I'm in for this!

Top Bottom