What's new

Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

SchnookyPants

I never metaphor I didn't like
Cuttin' it close... I may have a lil' bit of a dilemma - maybe not.

I am currently scheduled to leave town (and leave the pc I'll be downloading to) on August 29 (figures).

When Orange Tree says: "The group buy lasts until August 29th, after which you can complete your purchase (you'll have until September 12th to complete your order)." Does "Complete your order" mean 'Download your purchases'? Or does it mean 'pay for it by Sept. 12 and download it anytime'?

And what time zone are we basing these dates on? When does Orange Tree's "August 30" begin for me in U.S. EDT?

If I have to, I can delay my departure by one day.

Does this work:

Get in on the group buy asap.

Pay for it on August 30 eaaaarly in the morning.

Download when I return home on Sept. 20.
(or must I download before Sept. 13?)

(Why oh why is my life so complicated.... I'm retired, it's not supposed to go this way.)

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
Cuttin' it close... I may have a lil' bit of a dilemma - maybe not.

I am currently scheduled to leave town (and leave the pc I'll be downloading to) on August 29 (figures).

When Orange Tree says: "The group buy lasts until August 29th, after which you can complete your purchase (you'll have until September 12th to complete your order)." Does "Complete your order" mean 'Download your purchases'? Or does it mean 'pay for it by Sept. 12 and download it anytime'?

And what time zone are we basing these dates on? When does Orange Tree's "August 30" begin for me in U.S. EDT?

Does this work:

Get in on the group buy asap.

Pay for it on August 30 eaaaarly in the morning.

Download when I return home on Sept. 20.
(or must I download before Sept. 13?)

(Why oh why is my life so complicated.... I'm retired, it's not supposed to go this way.)
Betting there's no way Greg will not find a way to eliminate your stress .... :sneaky:

dcd111

One great thing about Orange Tree Samples is that your product downloads are always available from your account. So you can download whenever is convenient, you'd just have to complete the order and pay within the timeframe.

As for your other timing issues, I'd be shocked if Greg from OTS can't figure out a way to accommodate your situation, but I suggest you contact him directly. I think most devs are more willing to accommodate special circumstances privately, rather than publicly where it can open the floodgates to other requests.

OP
gregjazz

gregjazz

It means the latter--to just get your order in by September 12th. You can download it any time from your account--there aren't any expiration dates or download attempt limits.

Although our server operates on UTC, I have all the dates set to 15:00 just to add a little buffer. So in your time, the group buy will end on August 29th at 11 AM (EST), and you'll have until September 12th at 11 AM (EST) to purchase. As I mentioned before, you can download any time you want, so that's no problem.

As a side-note, I find it interesting that about 4% of the purchases we get on our website come from mobile. So buying sample libraries on the go is technically possible, too.

Straight2Vinyl

Just 238 more to go until 1500. I'm looking forward to trying out entire guitar bundle and Passion Flute in a few days.
Especially excited to see the automatic chord mode in action when I play closed chords with extensions on my keyboard.

Vastman

we make the future
BEST group buy deals I've EVER come across... huge discounts, additional discounts on top of it based on what you already own within a bundle automatically shown, PLUS orange slice credits applicable... pretty outrageously generous!!!

Top Bottom