What's new

Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

Is there a way to enter how many slices you want to use towards a purchase ? I don't want to burn 500 in one shot .

Right now we don't have the option to redeem a custom amount of slices. So currently it's either all (up to the maximum of 500 slices--any remaining slices remain in your account) or nothing.

Right now we don't have the option to redeem a custom amount of slices. So currently it's either all (up to the maximum of 500 slices--any remaining slices remain in your account) or nothing.
Okay , thanks for the info Greg. I will indeed save them for some of the future guitars then .

My bad. I got it mixed it up with another site where I made a purchase in the same time frame as the group buy.

Last edited:
We did it--we just passed the 1,500 participants mark!! That brings us to the highest discount tier at 60% OFF.

Now that we've reached the highest discount tier, you can check out early from the group buy page in your account--just look for the text right under the group buy form: "Ready to complete your group buy order? Check out here". This link will add everything in your group buy order form to your cart. You can still modify your cart contents, of course, including redeeming Orange Slices for an additional discount.

If you want to make an additional purchase later, you still can--just remember that September 12th is the final cutoff date. To make an additional purchase, head back to the group buy page in your account. That way you'll be able to add the group buy discount to your cart.

Greg

I had joined the group buy a few weeks back. Just logged into my account. How do I avail the 60% discount since all the products are showing up at full prices in the shopping cart. Do I need to add a discount code?

Could you also tell me about the Orange Slices. What are they and how can I use them in my group buy purchase?

If I am logged into my account at OTS, anything I add to my basket then shows the 60% off. Try it.

The 'Slices give you an additional percentage-off of the discounted price.

If I am logged into my account at OTS, anything I add to my basket then shows the 60% off. Try it.

The 'Slices give you an additional percentage-off of the discounted price.

Tried that but I still see full retail prices in the cart. What am I missing here?

Just tried logging out so that I could log back in and check again.

In the meanwhile, the shopping cart is still showing the added products (while I am logged out). Shouldn't the cart show as empty once I log out?

Edit: Logged back in and the contents of the cart remain unchanged. :thumbsdown:

Just tried logging out so that I could log back in and check again.

In the meanwhile, the shopping cart is still showing the added products (while I am logged out). Shouldn't the cart show as empty once I log out?

Edit: Logged back in and the contents of the cart remain unchanged. :thumbsdown:

OTS apparently maintains two separate "baskets". If you go into the 'group buy' area from within your account, then go to 'Products' and add to your cart, it'll show the group buy rate.

OTS apparently maintains two separate "baskets". If you go into the 'group buy' area from within your account, then go to 'Products' and add to your cart, it'll show the group buy rate.
Thanks. Would never have figured that one out.

Though it still isn't working. The cart still shows full prices. Doesn't change even if I try to checkout.

Though it still isn't working. The cart still shows full prices. Doesn't change even if I try to checkout.
Are you looking at the full price at the bottom, or the individual prices? The individual products are listed with their full price, but the discount is supposed to be applied to the total price at the bottom. If the total price is not reflecting a 60% discount on the total of the individual product prices, you should probably contact OTS directly with the details.

Are you looking at the full price at the bottom, or the individual prices? The individual products are listed with their full price, but the discount is supposed to be applied to the total price at the bottom. If the total price is not reflecting a 60% discount on the total of the individual product prices, you should probably contact OTS directly with the details.

Thanks. I've tried adding multiple products but the total does not get discounted. Even tried going till the checkout page. No change.

Will write to OTS.

Answer...

1. Log in.
2. Clear basket
3. Go to My Account
4. Click on top item (Summer 2017 Group Buy)
5. On new page at top choose Click Here to Complete your Group Buy (this adds the 60% coupon)
6. Now go to products and add what you will to cart (the cart has the discount in it already)
7. Check out with your 60% discount
8. Greg send me another 100 slices for being so helpful (kidding you are quite generous)

Jon

Top Bottom