What's new

Orange Tree Samples 2019 Group Buy - NOW 60% OFF!!

Would love to see full blown Steel. Given other recent releases...
Yeah, I'm wondering if the freebie might be a precursor to just that. Either way, Simple Steel is a really nice bonus.

I joined the GB and got SLIDE Acoustic. The demos sound great.

@gregjazz can you provide any info on NKSing the older basses? I think it was on Facebook that you all mentioned this was happening or going to happen. Is this in the works? If so, can you provide a timetable?

At the moment I have both Evolution Jaco (Iconic Bass Jaco) and Evolution Rick Bass working in the Evolution bass engine, but there's still more work to do, specifically with adding the fretless capabilities for the Jaco bass, which will also pave the way for updating CoreBass Pear. My current plan with Cherry Electric Bass is to resample the original bass for separate strings and individual pickup signals so that it's on the same page with what we're doing with the current Evolution basses.

Right now I'm trying to finish a couple other libraries we're working on right now before working more on those updates, though. We have one really large project in particular that I need to finish before trying to work on more things at the same time. It's been in development since 2015 and has around 80,000 samples... :)

At the moment I have both Evolution Jaco (Iconic Bass Jaco) and Evolution Rick Bass working in the Evolution bass engine, but there's still more work to do, specifically with adding the fretless capabilities for the Jaco bass, which will also pave the way for updating CoreBass Pear. My current plan with Cherry Electric Bass is to resample the original bass for separate strings and individual pickup signals so that it's on the same page with what we're doing with the current Evolution basses.

Right now I'm trying to finish a couple other libraries we're working on right now before working more on those updates, though. We have one really large project in particular that I need to finish before trying to work on more things at the same time. It's been in development since 2015 and has around 80,000 samples... :)

Since 2015....i wonder what's that?

At the moment I have both Evolution Jaco (Iconic Bass Jaco) and Evolution Rick Bass working in the Evolution bass engine, but there's still more work to do, specifically with adding the fretless capabilities for the Jaco bass, which will also pave the way for updating CoreBass Pear. My current plan with Cherry Electric Bass is to resample the original bass for separate strings and individual pickup signals so that it's on the same page with what we're doing with the current Evolution basses...
Sweet, especially the CoreBass. But it sounds like it's going to be a long while.

@gregjazz (and/or other forum members), which Orange Tree library would you recommend for someone trying to emulate an '80s new wave/modern rock guitar sound—like The Edge, Andy Summers, INXS, XTC, Split Enz, etc.?

Best,

Geoff

I'd say you can't go wrong with Evo Stratosphere. Andy Summers and The Edge both used a Strat in the 80's quite a bit. And Strats are very versatile anyway.

@gregjazz (and/or other forum members), which Orange Tree library would you recommend for someone trying to emulate an '80s new wave/modern rock guitar sound—like The Edge, Andy Summers, INXS, XTC, Split Enz, etc.?

Best,

Geoff

Top Bottom