What's new

Orange Tree Samples 2019 Group Buy - NOW 60% OFF!!

One of the areas where it excels is in discounts on bundles. He already offers great prices when new products come out, a loyalty discount if you will, but takes it even further on events like this.

Just awesome. And to think these are high quality libraries to boot!

One of the areas where it excels is in discounts on bundles. He already offers great prices when new products come out, a loyalty discount if you will, but takes it even further on events like this.

Just awesome. And to think these are high quality libraries to boot!
And then there's Orange Slices as well :)

Great Sale - one of the year's best.
Any info on the update to the wonderful Evolution Rosewood Grand Piano Greg?

I love Orange Tree and everything Greg does but I do have one gripe!
@Greg: Bro' you need to release more libraries,all I can add during this sale is 2 newer bass libraries for the Big Bottom bundle.
G man you know there's one library I'm waiting for,back to work! ;)

I love Orange Tree and everything Greg does but I do have one gripe!
@Greg: Bro' you need to release more libraries,all I can add during this sale is 2 newer bass libraries for the Big Bottom bundle.
G man you know there's one library I'm waiting for,back to work! ;)

I agree ! I'm waiting for new version of Jaco Bass. ahha

Waiting for a traditional Telecaster.
I think their current "Tele" VI covers most everything my real Tele can (tone-wise that is, clean, grit, growl, spank, and yes, "twang", etc. ).

I'm curious to know, other than the name "Texas Twang" sounding somewhat confining, what "traditional" tones are you after that it can't do (maybe Greg Koch'esque "Chicken Pickin")?

Last edited:
I see we are at the 40% discount level, which is pretty good for 3 days.
Anyway, there is a "reward" at this level to unlock.
It says:
[Download KS to MIDI CC Multiscript]

What is a KS to MIDI CC Multiscript ?

There is a User Guide in the zip-file.

"
The "KS to MIDI CC" multiscript gives you a comprehensive way of controlling MIDI CC numbers through keyswitches on your keyboard. Examples of usage include everything from simply controlling a sustain pedal with a key on your keyboard (for people who don't have a sustain pedal connected to their MIDI controller) to controlling automated parameters with keyswitches.

"

Top Bottom