What's new

Orange Tree Samples 2019 Group Buy - NOW 60% OFF!!

styledelk

So I moved it to a different SSD, did another batch resave, and it seemed to do the trick.

Next step: figure out why performance on that SSD is so finicky. Thanks!

styledelk

Fingered is definitely what I'm missing from using it so far. Trying to figure out if I can simulate that with the ASDR envelope or not.

Tim_Wells

Tim Wells
I haven't used Songwriter and I'm sure it's excellent. But definitely agree the Evolution Steel Strings is a great bread and butter acoustic guitar. I use it constantly.

Digivolt

Question for ya'll, what are you using for amps/cabs ? Seems like a pretty sweet deal for the IK groupbuy and the amplitude stuff but I've no idea how it compares to other competition ?

mixtur

Question for ya'll, what are you using for amps/cabs ? Seems like a pretty sweet deal for the IK groupbuy and the amplitude stuff but I've no idea how it compares to other competition ?
Amplitube is as good as anything else out there, but everyone seems to have their favorite amp sims. Some of the older stuff is perhaps less stellar but I’d recommend the new amplitube 4 amps plus the newer signature add ons like the fender collection 2. I also use Mesa and Ampeg a lot.

gruskada

So I picked up the Evolution Songwriter, but I'm noticing the time for the progress bar to load samples into memory (not the initial load) is over a few minutes (off of an SSD, after a batch resave).
Anyone else experiencing that?

I'll try and move it to another drive.
I had a similar problem with Dracus before, and solved it just by changing a benign setting and saving it.

Top Bottom