What's new

Orange Tree Samples 2018 Group Buy - 60% OFF NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A general purpose go to acoustic guitar for scoring--Songwriter or Steel Strings?
I purchased Steel Strings many moons ago, received the free engine upgrades along the way, and have always been very happy with the sound and playability. I believe both have their advantages (Songwriter with that glorious Gibson sound), but for my use, and watching through the videos again just yesterday, Steel Strings is more general purpose. But if you are on the fence, I don’t think you could go wrong either way. Hope this helps.

I purchased Steel Strings many moons ago, received the free engine upgrades along the way, and have always been very happy with the sound and playability. I believe both have their advantages (Songwriter with that glorious Gibson sound), but for my use, and watching through the videos again just yesterday, Steel Strings is more general purpose. But if you are on the fence, I don’t think you could go wrong either way. Hope this helps.
Thanks soundmind!

I’m leaning pretty heavily toward the Evolution Guitar Bundle right now. The videos and the consistently positive reputation of Orange Tree Samples on here and other places go a long way to boosting my confidence that this is the way to go. Plus those orange slices I won on Facebook didn’t hurt!

I’m leaning pretty heavily toward the Evolution Guitar Bundle right now. The videos and the consistently positive reputation of Orange Tree Samples on here and other places go a long way to boosting my confidence that this is the way to go. Plus those orange slices I won on Facebook didn’t hurt!

So jealous of those orange slices:mad:

In all seriousness: its a very good buy and with the 60% is pretty much a steal. You wont be disappointed:dancer:

It's embarrassing, but I'll share the details. The end date (not the signup period, but the actual end date when the entire group buy should become no longer available) was accidentally set to July 1st instead of August 1st, so as soon as it reached 8 AM PDT here, the group buy page became no longer available. Quick and easy fix, and thanks to everyone who quickly caught and reported it this morning, it was only unavailable for a little under two hours.

357 more people until we reach the highest discount tier!
Ahh that old chestnut

So we can start buying now and continue to buy until August 1st?

Thinking about adding the guitar bundle, but won't have the money until near the end of the month.

Pondering what to buy this year.... Those slide guitars sound very nice, but I fear its hard to play them. Any users here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom