What's new

Op. 0 No. - 2: "Piano Episode - Inside A Devastated Mind"

FredericBernard

Hey guys,

check out my new piano solo composition:

A quite special work for me, as it's my first offical release of "serious music", which just covers solely the piano.

The work is basically a mix-up of modernistic composition principles, which came up in the early 20th century. I was inspired by Rachmaninoff, George Antheil and Prokofiev, just to name a few further influences. Please enjoy!

cheers!
Frederic

Hey guys,

check out my new piano solo composition:

A quite special work for me, as it's my first offical release of "serious music", which just covers solely the piano.

The work is basically a mix-up of modernistic composition principles, which came up in the early 20th century. I was inspired by Rachmaninoff, George Antheil and Prokofiev, just to name a few further influences. Please enjoy!

cheers!
Frederic

I had to listen to the piece three times to fully appreciate it. It contains some truly inspired moments. Congratulations.

...some more Piano Craziness!

Also, just in order to calm you guys down (;)), I'd like to share my full album "Piano Stories II: Tears and Sadness": (...actually it's my best selling piano release by far at the same time)

Anyway, please enjoy! (of course any critique/feedback is more than welcome as well!)

Cheers!
-Frederic

Top Bottom