Only 3 Days Left! - VSTBuzz: 89% off “Maliki” by Audiority - Normally €88 Now Only €9.99!

Discussion in 'DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!' started by VSTBuzz, May 21, 2019.

1. VSTBuzz

VSTBuzz Senior Member

Feb 19, 2013
    [​IMG]

Deal: 89% off “Maliki” by Audiority

Value: €88
    Discount: 89%
    Price: €9.99

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/89-off-maliki-by-audiority!

“Maliki” is a collection of epic drum loops played on a selection of 4 acoustic and hybrid drums that are designed to add thunderous drive, rhythm and passion to your percussion tracks!

In addition, you get the same drums as individual Kontakt instruments with extensive sound shaping tools and effects, a virtual soundstage and a collection of over 600 MIDI files that make it easy to take control and make these drums your own!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/89-off-maliki-by-audiority!

Owen Smith and RightOnTime like this.
  2. Yury Tikhomirov

Yury Tikhomirov New Member

Sep 9, 2018
    Bought it! Thanks for the great deal as usual!

3. Fleer

Fleer No Method

Dec 12, 2014
    Boston/Cambridge
    Used to come from Epic Soundlab, now part of Audiority, both owned by Luca Capozzi.

Sweet deal IMO.

4. whiskers

whiskers Perpetual student

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    You own it? find it worthwhile?

5. Fleer

Fleer No Method

Dec 12, 2014
    Boston/Cambridge
    Got the Epic Soundlab Everything Bundle two years ago. Maliki has good sounds and rhythms, if you’re into epic percussion, and the price is right.

whiskers likes this.
  6. bosone

bosone Member

Sep 20, 2004
    i already have komplete ultimate 10 where there are plenty of epic percussions. i know 10$ are nothing but... does this library "add" something significant?

7. whiskers

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    wondering the same, also have Juggernaut so wondering if it'd be redundant.

8. ChazC

ChazC Cryogenically frozen in 1986 and just thawed out

Jun 8, 2015
    Melbourne
    I picked it up for the MIDI files :)

dzilizzi and Soundhound like this.
  9. Robo Rivard

Robo Rivard Senior Member

May 11, 2016
    Québec
    But the MIDI files are controlling loops, not single hits?...

10. ChazC

Jun 8, 2015
    Melbourne
    Nope - says they can be used with Maliki or 'your favourite percussion library'. TBH it'd be pretty redundant having MIDI files provided just to control loops.

From the manual: "Furthermore, Maliki comes with a collection of over 600 MIDI files and the single drum instruments to let you write your own drum tracks"

dzilizzi likes this.
  11. Digivolt

Digivolt Member

Dec 26, 2018
    How are they ?

12. ChazC

Jun 8, 2015
    Melbourne
    Haven’t tried them yet, will be back in the studio Monday - will let you know.

13. Digivolt

Digivolt Member

Dec 26, 2018
    Okay thanks!

14. Living Fossil

Living Fossil Senior Member

Oct 20, 2014
    So far, i ignored all the loops and just had a closer look at the 4 instruments.
    I like what they do.
    They have an "organic" appearence; but also a synthetic portion of noisy frequencies which make them cut through the mix without relying on annoying resonances.
    The interface also comes really handy for this kind of sound.
    You can set HP and LP filters and e.g. address the Cutoff freq to the velocity.
    So, i think these four instruments alone are a great bargain at that price...

ChazC and whiskers like this.
  15. Satorious

Satorious Member

Oct 30, 2013
    I'm still trying to get at this - but finding the pulse downloader a real chore (so much so it makes using the Spitfire or Continua downloaders seem like they are amazing). Firstly had to update to the latest version and lost all of my existing Pulse libraries (very intuitive!). Then at the end of the 6GB download - nothing happened - so I paused and resumed and it started right back at the beginning again. Third time lucky (I hope).

16. OP
    OP
    VSTBuzz

VSTBuzz Senior Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Hi @Satorious sorry to hear you had problems with Pulse. Please drop us an email to support@vstbuzz.com and we'll get back to you right away to help you out!

An update to the app is coming next week that will resolve any issues you may have experienced :)

Satorious likes this.
  17. Satorious

Satorious Member

Oct 30, 2013
    @VSTBuzz Hi, thanks for message - after some perseverance I finally managed to download Maliki.

The new version of Pulse wouldn't let me pause/resume and the app hung after downloading. I ran the installer as "administrator" and this seemed to fix things (mentioning this in case anyone else has a similar experience - but it's probably down to my machine configuration).

18. OP
    OP
    VSTBuzz

VSTBuzz Senior Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Ah OK that makes sense so thanks for letting us now. If you do ever have any questions or issues in future, just drop us an email and we always aim to respond within 24 hours :)

Satorious likes this.
  19. dzilizzi

dzilizzi I know nothing

Feb 27, 2017
    Somewhere near Los Angeles
    Midi makes this much more interesting to me. I'm not so big into plain loops because I find they never quite fit what is in my head. Midi is editable. Thanks.

whiskers likes this.
  20. whiskers

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    agreed

dzilizzi likes this.